Imagine being able to see and talk to anyone in your house from your home office or bedroom without having to move an inch. Imagine being able to see and talk to anyone anywhere in the world the exact same way. Now, imagine being able to do all that with a device that also puts all the power of Amazon’s virtual personal assistant Alexa at your fingertips. The Nucleus Anywhere Intercom with Amazon Alexa is one of the coolest Alexa-enabled products we’ve come across. And despite all of the unique, awesome features it offers, it only costs about $48 more than the Amazon Echo, which offers Alexa functionality and nothing else.
Here’s a video of the Nucleus in action:
And here are some highlight from the product page:
- Nucleus is a family communication device that connects you with the people you love, whether they’re downstairs or across the country.
- Make instant calls from room to room, home to home, or mobile to home.
- Connects to the internet via WiFi, Ethernet, or Power over Ethernet
- Designed for Everyone: We designed Nucleus with the kids and Grandma in mind, making it easier than ever to set up and just say “hello.”
- Chat on the go: Use the mobile app to check in with from anywhere
- Alexa-Enabled, Just Ask: Ask Alexa to listen to your favorite songs, hear the news, check the weather, control your smart home, and more
- Private and secure: Built-in privacy and do not disturb modes
- Ultra Wide Angle HD camera: lets you see the whole room and everyone in it
Trending right now:
- Look at what happens to a Jet Black iPhone 7 Plus after 2 months with no case
- Kingston just introduced a record-breaking 2TB flash drive
- AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint all just promised gigabit wireless in 2017