New York, NY, based Investment company NYL Investors LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings Inc during the 3-months ended 2019Q2, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, NYL Investors LLC. As of 2019Q2, NYL Investors LLC owns 25 stocks with a total value of $182 million. These are the details of the buys and sells.
- New Purchases: CCO,
- Added Positions: LQD, VCIT,
- Reduced Positions: IAGG, VT, ACWI, SCHB, ITOT, BNDX, VEU,
For the details of NYL Investors LLC's stock buys and sells,
go to https://www.gurufocus.com/guru/nyl+investors+llc/current-portfolio/portfolioportfolio
These are the top 5 holdings of NYL Investors LLC
- Vanguard Long-Term Corporate Bond ETF (VCLT) - 362,000 shares, 19.25% of the total portfolio. Shares added by 0.42%
- Tidewater Inc (TDW) - 970,612 shares, 12.51% of the total portfolio.
- iShares iBoxx $ Investment Grade Corporate Bond ET (LQD) - 159,600 shares, 10.89% of the total portfolio. Shares added by 2.18%
- iShares Long-Term Corporate Bond ETF (IGLB) - 298,500 shares, 10.44% of the total portfolio. Shares reduced by 0.3%
- iShares International Aggregate Bond Fund (IAGG) - 286,400 shares, 8.56% of the total portfolio. Shares reduced by 1.72%
New Purchase: Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings Inc (CCO)
NYL Investors LLC initiated holding in Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings Inc. The purchase prices were between $0 and $5.29, with an estimated average price of $4.79. The stock is now traded at around $2.27. The impact to a portfolio due to this purchase was 0.32%. The holding were 124,986 shares as of .
Here is the complete portfolio of NYL Investors LLC. Also check out:
1. NYL Investors LLC's Undervalued Stocks
2. NYL Investors LLC's Top Growth Companies, and
3. NYL Investors LLC's High Yield stocks
4. Stocks that NYL Investors LLC keeps buyingThis article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 2 Warning Signs with CCO. Click here to check it out.
- CCO 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of CCO
- Peter Lynch Chart of CCO