SVP & CFO of Occidental Petroleum Corp (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Cedric W. Burgher (insider trades) bought 2,500 shares of OXY on 08/14/2019 at an average price of $43.27 a share. The total cost of this purchase was $108,175.
Occidental Petroleum Corp is in the business of exploration and production of oil and gas. It also processes, gathers, transports, stores, purchases and markets oil, condensate, natural gas liquids, natural gas. Occidental Petroleum Corp has a market cap of $39.32 billion; its shares were traded at around $43.96 with a P/E ratio of 8.69 and P/S ratio of 1.79. The dividend yield of Occidental Petroleum Corp stocks is 7.12%. GuruFocus has detected 2 severe warning signs with Occidental Petroleum Corp. .
CFO Recent Trades:
- SVP & CFO Cedric W. Burgher bought 2,500 shares of OXY stock on 08/14/2019 at the average price of $43.27. The price of the stock has increased by 1.59% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director Margaret M Foran bought 1,000 shares of OXY stock on 08/14/2019 at the average price of $43.15. The price of the stock has increased by 1.88% since.
- Director William R Klesse bought 5,000 shares of OXY stock on 08/12/2019 at the average price of $44.96. The price of the stock has decreased by 2.22% since.
- Director Bob Shearer bought 15,000 shares of OXY stock on 08/05/2019 at the average price of $50.22. The price of the stock has decreased by 12.47% since.
For the complete insider trading history of OXY, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 2 Warning Signs with OXY. Click here to check it out.
- OXY 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of OXY
- Peter Lynch Chart of OXY