The "The Office Furniture Market in Asia Pacific and China" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report offers a detailed overview of the office furniture sector in eight Asia Pacific countries (Australia, China, Japan, Malaysia, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam), through data for production, consumption, imports and exports of office furniture for the time series 2013-2018, major trading partners, leading office furniture companies and prospects of the office furniture market in 2019 and 2020 for the whole area and for each considered country.
In addition to the analysis of the status and prospects of the office furniture sector, for each considered country the study also provides data broken down by office seating and office furniture excluding seating and analyses the competitive system, with total sales of office furniture, market shares and short profiles of leading manufacturers.
Focus on China
For the Chinese office furniture market, this study also offers:
- Office furniture production analysis by segment (office seating, operative desks, executive furniture, office storage, wall-to-wall units). The analysis of the supply system also includes product sub-segments and materials (i.e. chairs by type, office desks by type).
- In-depth analysis of the competitive system in terms of company size, manufacturing locations, and product breakdown. Sales and estimated market shares of the leading office furniture manufacturers operating in China are given for total office furniture production and by segment (seating, operative desks, executive furniture, storage, wall-to-wall units).
- Distribution system analysis: sales are broken down by distribution channel and by kind of customer. An analysis of price levels, with a particular focus on office swivel chairs, where brand positioning is given on the basis of the number of units manufactured by a single company and the average price.
A list of around 200 among the most important players operating in the office furniture sector in Asia Pacific is also provided
Key Topics Covered:
1. Methodology And Notes
2. Scenario: The Office Furniture Market In Asia Pacific
3. Market Evolution and Figures by Country
4. Market Trends and Forecasts
5. Leading Office Furniture Companies in Asia Pacific and Market Concentration
6. The Office Furniture Market in China
7. Status and Prospects of the Office Furniture Sector in China
8. Sector Peculiarities and Manufacturing Presence
9. Product Segments
10. Leading Companies Operating in the Chinese Office Furniture Market
11. The Domestic Market
12. International Trade
13. Demand Determinants
14. Country Analysis: Australia, Japan, Malaysia, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam
15. Leading Companies Operating In The Office Furniture Market
16. International Trade: Office Furniture Exports, Imports And Trade Balance
17. Demand Determinants
18. Appendix: List of Mentioned Companies
- Chueng Shine
- Henglin Chair
- Herman Miller
- Hoa Phat
- Hyundai Livart
- Perfect Office
- UB Group
- Uchida Yoko
- UE Furniture
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/wbolkd
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.