Sentiment has largely settled with oil trading near three-month highs amid improving demand expectations following the completion of a ‘phase one deal’ between the U.S. and China.
This comes as a U.S. probe has reported that the attack on the Saudi oil facilities in September came from the north, reinforcing earlier assumptions that Iran was behind the attack, which only serve to heighten geopolitical risk. Prices have also gained momentum from OPEC and other major producers agreeing to further output production cuts.
This has come despite the waning open interest and thin volume around the holiday season. The market remains bullish trend but signaling immediate term overbought with today’s range seen between 58.50 – 61.66.
If you found this article insightful, please consider a complimentary subscription to the weekly RJO FuturesCast newsletter.
The risk of loss in trading futures and/or options is substantial and each investor and/or trader must consider whether this is a suitable investment. Past performance, whether actual or indicated by simulated historical tests of strategies, is not indicative of future results. Trading advice is based on information taken from trades and statistical services and other sources that believed to be reliable. We do not guarantee that such information is accurate or complete and it should not be relied upon as such. Trading advice reflects our good faith judgment at a specific time and is subject to change without notice. There is no guarantee that the advice we give will result in profitable trades.
This article was originally posted on FX Empire
More From FXEMPIRE:
- Oil Bulls Keep Trying But The Technical Headwinds Are Stiff
- Natural Gas Weekly Price Forecast – Natural Gas Markets Form Support Of Candle
- Crude Oil Price Forecast – Crude Oil Markets Run Into Resistance Late In The Week
- USD/JPY Weekly Price Forecast – Dollar Continues To Face Resistance
- GBP/JPY Weekly Price Forecast – The British Pound Likely To Bounce
- Natural Gas Price Forecast – Natural Gas Into The Week Positively