Provides additional value to partners and customers, for success in 2020 and beyond
Okta, Inc. (NASDAQ:OKTA), the leading independent provider of identity for the enterprise, today at Oktane20 Live announced major updates and additions to its successful Okta Partner Connect program to propel partner sales growth in the new fiscal year. The new program offerings are designed to give partners additional resources along with deep Okta knowledge to run full sales cycles and solve complex customer challenges.
"Our ecosystem continues to expand globally, through new strategic initiatives and an enhanced focus on distribution," says Patrick McCue, Senior Vice President of Worldwide Partnerships, Okta. "We have made critical updates to our program because as partners continue to play a bigger role in our business, it’s imperative to continue to provide comprehensive tools and training to build their Okta knowledge and ultimately drive our customers’ success."
Enhanced Training and Accreditations
Through new training and accreditations, partners will now have more flexibility and opportunity to become Okta experts and scale their Okta businesses.
- Partner Accreditation: Improvements were made to the Partner Accreditation program so it is closely aligned to the training Okta’s internal teams receive. The updated accreditation will provide partners with the knowledge they need to identify customer needs, offer Okta solutions for those needs, and close sales that establish long term value for joint customers. Partners will have access to extra Okta demo orgs free of charge to demonstrate Okta live to customers.
- Technical Training: Okta technical training is now available at either no cost or reduced cost, contingent on partner tier. This enhanced training offering will help partners build the technical delivery expertise and skills necessary for deploying Okta solutions at customer locations. Advanced technical training will allow partners to further differentiate themselves to win sales.
"There’s no doubt that Okta puts us in a much stronger position to positively impact our mutual clients," said Paul Bedi, Chief Executive Officer, IDMWORKS. "This signal rings loud and clear that Okta is a company that cares about partners and their success."
Technical Sales Engagement and Marketing Resources
Partners will be able to be more engaged than ever, with innovative new technical programs along with demand generation and marketing opportunities.
- Okta Innovation Center: Partners can develop a business strategy that incorporates deeper Okta product knowledge with a comprehensive marketing toolset using the newly launched Okta Identity Innovation Center to deliver greater overall value to customers.
- Okta Technical Champion Program: Partners will have the ability to develop and showcase their technical knowledge to solve complex customer challenges. They will be able to provide product feedback to meet customer needs and participate in Okta events, among other benefits.
- Okta Marketing Hub: Partners gain access to self-service marketing campaigns, as well as a program menu from which to select turnkey campaigns to drive demand. There will also be a new content management system filled with resources and a simplified Okta Partner Community user interface for easier engagement.
"BeyondID is thrilled to partner with Okta to deliver the best cybersecurity innovations in the market to our joint customers," said Arun Shrestha, Chief Executive Officer and Co-founder, BeyondID. "Okta’s Identity Innovation Center provides a committed platform for BeyondID and Okta to collaborate for providing innovative workforce and customer identity solutions."
For more details, visit: https://www.okta.com/partners
Okta is the leading independent provider of identity for the enterprise. The Okta Identity Cloud enables organizations to securely connect the right people to the right technologies at the right time. With over 6,500 pre-built integrations to applications and infrastructure providers, Okta customers can easily and securely use the best technologies for their business. Nearly 8,000 organizations, including Engie, JetBlue, Nordstrom, Takeda Pharmaceutical, Teach for America, T-Mobile and Twilio, trust Okta to help protect the identities of their workforces and customers.
Jenna Kozel King