CLAYTON, Mo., Jan. 31, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Olin Corporation (OLN) announced today that it will host an investor day on Tuesday, February 12, 2019 from 1:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. Eastern time at the New York Stock Exchange in New York City.
At the investor day, Olin's management team will present Olin's long-term strategy, market dynamics for its chemical business segments, and its financial position, including the Company's outlook. Additionally, an assessment of chlor alkali market fundamentals and an investment outlook for the industry will be provided by IHS Markit.
Presenters will include:
- John E. Fischer, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer;
- James A. Varilek, Executive Vice President & President, Chlor Alkali Products & Vinyls and Services;
- Damian Gumpel, Vice President, Global Caustic;
- Pat D. Dawson, Executive Vice President & President, Epoxy & International;
- John M. Sampson, Senior Vice President, Business Operations;
- Todd A. Slater, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer; and
- John J. Mulholland, Vice President, Strategy Consulting, IHS Markit.
A live webcast of the event and presentation slides will be available at approximately 1:00 p.m. Eastern time in the investor section of www.olin.com. Following the event, a recording will be available for playback for approximately one year.
For questions regarding Olin's investor day, please contact the company at INVEST2019@olin.com.
Olin Corporation is a leading vertically-integrated global manufacturer and distributor of chemical products and a leading U.S. manufacturer of ammunition. The chemical products produced include chlorine and caustic soda, vinyls, epoxies, chlorinated organics, bleach and hydrochloric acid. Winchester's principal manufacturing facilities produce and distribute sporting ammunition, law enforcement ammunition, reloading components, small caliber military ammunition and components, and industrial cartridges.
Visit www.olin.com for more information on Olin.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/olin-announces-2019-investor-day-300787673.html