COO of Omega Healthcare Investors Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Daniel J Booth (insider trades) sold 20,000 shares of OHI on 08/26/2019 at an average price of $40.24 a share. The total sale was $804,800.
Omega Healthcare Investors Inc is a self-administered real estate investment trust. It is engaged in investing in income-producing healthcare facilities, including long-term care facilities located in the United States and United Kingdom. Omega Healthcare Investors Inc has a market cap of $8.73 billion; its shares were traded at around $40.32 with a P/E ratio of 31.75 and P/S ratio of 9.69. The dividend yield of Omega Healthcare Investors Inc stocks is 6.56%. Omega Healthcare Investors Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 6.50% over the past ten years. GuruFocus has detected 5 severe warning signs with Omega Healthcare Investors Inc. .
CFO Recent Trades:
- CFO Robert O Stephenson sold 8,000 shares of OHI stock on 08/22/2019 at the average price of $40. The price of the stock has increased by 0.8% since.
- CFO Robert O Stephenson sold 10,000 shares of OHI stock on 08/16/2019 at the average price of $39. The price of the stock has increased by 3.38% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- COO Daniel J Booth sold 20,000 shares of OHI stock on 08/26/2019 at the average price of $40.24. The price of the stock has increased by 0.2% since.
- Chief Accounting Officer Michael Ritz sold 5,000 shares of OHI stock on 08/23/2019 at the average price of $40.5. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.44% since.
For the complete insider trading history of OHI, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 11 Warning Signs with OHI. Click here to check it out.
- OHI 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of OHI
- Peter Lynch Chart of OHI