BOCA RATON, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--
Ominto, Inc. (OMNT), a growth company with global operations in the e-commerce, marketing, and entertainment industries, announced several new product and feature enhancements to its Dubli.com Cash Back shopping website.
Recently, Dubli.com hosted their annual international two-day Dubli Summit 2018, in Dubai, with attendees from more than 30 countries where they announced several new initiatives to innovate, grow and adapt to the new realities within the currently changing e-commerce industry.
The new features and enhancements include:
- SaveMate® Browser Extention: an intelligent shopping companion tool designed to help shoppers save time and money with easy access to deals, coupons and Cash Back. The SaveMate® Browser Extention is toolbar that, once downloaded, will alert Dubli customers to stores listed on Dubli.com to make sure they never miss Cash Back again when shopping online. Under the SaveMate® brand, Dubli.com will roll out two new features: The Dubli SaveMate® browser extension and the SaveMate®Coupon Book.
- SaveMate® Coupon Book and Coupon Page. The new coupon page will feature thousands of deals, coupons, vouchers and special offers from Dubli’s more than 12,000 brand name stores. Paired with the innovative SaveMate® clipping tool, the SaveMate® Coupon Book will provide customers with an effortless way to save, organize and use coupons. When a customer sees an offer they like, they will simply clip it to their personal SaveMate® Coupon Book and store for future use. This allows customers to keep track of the offers that most appeal to them and allows them to organize their preferred coupons by category, savings or favorite store.
- New Global VIP Rewards Membership pricing model. The new price of a VIP Rewards membership will be $49 per year or $4.99 per month, a decrease from $99 per year, creating more value at a lower price. Members will save $10.00 by purchasing the VIP Rewards membership at the annual price of $49 while the new monthly membership gives greater flexibility in terms of budget-control.
- Extra Cash Back on world-renowned brand name stores: As an additional benefit to VIP Rewards members, the company has selected 12-24 stores of the most popular brands in many countries around the world that will offer greater levels of Cash Back giving customers greater opportunities to save and earn.
- The company also announced that, in addition, to Priceline, it will also feature Hotels.com in the VIP Rewards section.
- Discounted Gift Cards that Earn Cash Back: In select countries, the company announced the rollout of discounted gift cards that earn Cash Back. Many of the gift card stores are already featured on Dubli.com, providing an opportunity for double saving. Many stores, however, are not currently providing Cash Back through Dubli.com so this expands the company’s merchant base even further.
- B2B Programs: the company introduced a new VIP Rewards Incentives program, enabling its BSP Rewards partners to reward their constituents by gifting them a relevant cash reward in form of a 12-month VIP Rewards membership.
Michael Hansen, Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Ominto, stated, “It has always at the forefront of all our decisions to provide our shoppers with a superior shopping experience, one that is rich in value. The new features will transcend the Cash Back industry today and marks the launch of a new shopping and rewards standards. Lowering the price of the VIP Rewards membership meets with the company’s ongoing goal of creating a product in the form of a global membership that no consumer can afford not to have.”
Mr Hansen continued, “The new, unique SaveMate® brand, which includes both the browser extension and coupon book, will greatly enhance the shopping experience of our customers and allow them to maximize their savings when shopping online whether through their browser or Dubli.com. The new coupon clipping tool is useful feature for those customers who are exceptionally cost conscious and use coupons for all their online purchases.”
About Ominto, Inc.
Ominto is a growing company with global operations in the e-commerce, marketing, and entertainment industries. The company owns or invests in strategic entities that provide value to its global customer base.
Ominto is a pioneer in global Cash Back and first to market in many regions of the world. At the core of Ominto’s business is Dubli.com, a global consumer Cash Back e-commerce digital marketplace. At Dubli.com or at Partner sites powered by Ominto.com, consumers shop at their favorite stores, save with the best coupons and deals, and earn Cash Back with each purchase. The Ominto.com website features thousands of brand name stores and industry-leading travel companies from around the world, providing Cash Back savings to consumers in more than 120 countries. Ominto’s Partner Programs offer a white label version of the Ominto.com shopping and travel website to businesses and non-profits, providing them with a professional, reliable web presence that builds brand loyalty with their members, customers or constituents while earning commissions for the organization and Cash Back for shoppers on each transaction.
For more information, please visit Ominto's corporate website http://ominto.com.
This press release contains forward-looking statements that involve substantial risks and uncertainties. These include statements about Ominto’s expectations, beliefs, intentions or strategies for the future, which are indicated by words or phrases such as “anticipate,” “expect,” “intend,” “plan,” “will,” “believe,” “projects,” “could,” “would,” “intend” and similar expressions. You can also identify them by the fact that they do not relate strictly to historical or current facts. The forward-looking statements reflect Ominto’s current view about future events and are subject to risks, uncertainties and assumptions. Because forward-looking statements relate to the future, by their nature, they are subject to inherent uncertainties, risks, and changes in circumstances that are difficult to predict. Ominto may not actually achieve the expectations disclosed in the forward-looking statements and you should not place undue reliance on Ominto's forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results or events to differ materially from the expectations disclosed in the forward-looking statements, including, but not limited to: risks related to Ominto’s ability to continue as a going concern being in doubt; material weaknesses in Ominto’s internal controls, Ominto’s inability to generate enough customers or enough purchasing activity for our shopping websites; Ominto’s inability to establish and maintain a large growing base of Business Associates; Ominto’s failure to adapt to technological change; increased competition; increased operating costs; changes in legislation applicable to Ominto’s business; material weaknesses in Ominto’s internal controls; Ominto’s failure to improve our internal controls; and Ominto’s inability to generate sufficient cash flows from operations or to secure capital to enable us to maintain our current operations or support our intended growth; along with other risks and potential factors that could affect Ominto's business and financial results identified in Ominto's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including its Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended September 30, 2016.