HOFFMAN ESTATES, IL--(Marketwired - March 30, 2017) - OMRON announces the release of the new D6F-A7D/-AB71D Digital Gas Mass Flow Sensor.
Omron's MEMS technology operates by measuring temperature distribution to provide highly accurate results. The digital output of the new D6F grants precise measurement for applications with demanding accuracy specifications. Available in four different models the D6F-A7D/-AB71D can measure gas flow up to 70 Standard Liters per Minute (SLPM).
In comparison to analog flow sensors, digital models have decreased error ranges on the output voltage at varying ambient temperatures. Despite the addition of a digital output for the D6F-A7D/-AB71D, features specific to Omron's D6F family are kept the same such as the inlet screens which assist in creating a smooth gas flow though the sensor. This allows for accurate output voltage values and capability to mount the sensor right after a 90° turn unlike other traditional air flow sensors that required long straight tubing before the sensor.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Increased Accuracy - Linearization of the output voltage characteristics aids in differentiating of similar output voltages at high flow rates.
- Resistant to changing ambient temperatures - Unlike analog models, the error on the output voltage does not change with a varying ambient temperature.
- Expanding Omron's Gas Flow Sensor Line up - With the addition of a digital output gas flow sensor Omron's product line still boasts high accuracy and reliability.
- Combustion Control Systems
- Fuel Cell Control
- Furnace and HVAC Control Systems
- CPAP Machines
- Oxygen Concentrators
LITERATURE SUPPORT: Visit HERE for D6F catalog.
About Omron Electronic Components
For over 80 years, Omron Electronic Components has been a leading manufacturer and provider of advanced electronic components. Extensive product groups include relays, switches, connectors, MEMS flow sensors, pressure sensors, and optical components. Omron Electronic Components is the Americas subsidiary of Omron Corporation, a $7 billion global leading supplier of electronics and control system components and services. Omron's broad product offering can be found in applications for the communications, transportation, medical, HVAC, appliance, industrial automation, consumer electronics, test and measurement, and gaming markets around the world. Omron Electronic Components has an extensive sales network consisting of regional sales professionals, inside sales representatives, technical sales assistants, customer service staff, and an authorized distributor network.