LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM--(Marketwired - Jun 17, 2013) - Online retail giant Littlewoods.com is delighted to announce the signing of ITV2 star and Heart FM DJ Mark Wright as the new brand ambassador for their own menswear label, Goodsouls.
To kick off London Collections: Men's fashion week, Mark unveils his first capsule collection of casual t-shirts, jeans and jumpers, as well as smart suits and outerwear for the Goodsouls range at an exclusive press launch on Savile Row, the birth place of men's fashion.
With the spotlight on London's menswear fashion talent this week Mark models the collection with a shoot celebrating the city's iconic landmarks. Echoing Mark's suave and sophisticated sense of style, the Goodsouls collection he has styled features precision-cut suiting, retro cardigans and polo shirts, taking you from date night to an evening out with the boys.
Eagerly anticipating the collection launch, Mark said: "Everyone who knows me knows that I absolutely love fashion. I can't wait to see the reaction to the clothes and to see other blokes wearing and looking great in the range."
Gary Kibble, retail director for Littlewoods, said: "We couldn't be more thrilled that Mark has joined the Littlewoods family as style ambassador for our Goodsouls range. His popularity among our customer base is unmatched by any other male celebrity in the UK at the moment and we're confident that his personal style and eye for fashion will translate into a collection that our customers will love."
The collection is available from Littlewoods, www.littlewoods.com from 20th June T: 08448 228000.
NOTES TO EDITORS:
- The 25 piece 'Goodsouls styled by Mark Wright' collection will be available to view at Littlewoods.com from 14th June 2013 and on sale from 20th June
- Prices range from £19-£79
- Littlewoods is part of Shop Direct Group - the UK's leading multi-brand digital retailer
- Littlewoods boasts celebrity collections from Myleene Klass, Coleen Rooney, Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen and many more
- Shop Direct Group brands receive over 700,000 website visits every day
- Shop Deliver Group delivers more than 25m parcels a year to millions of customers and sells more than 800 brands - including leading fashion labels and own brand ranges
- Shop Direct Group brands include: Littlewoods.com, Very.co.uk, Isme.com, Woolworths.co.uk