Summary Americas was the second largest region with a value share of 34. 5% in the global make-up sector in 2020, and is forecast to record a CAGR of 3. 16% during 2020-2025.
New York, June 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Opportunities in the Americas Make-Up Sector" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05890911/?utm_source=GNW
Face make-up was the largest category accounting for US$5,968.2 (33.8% of the overall make-up sector) in 2020 and is expected to reach US$6,843 million in 2025, growing at a CAGR of 2.77%. Among the high-potential countries, the US was the largest market in terms of both value and volume share in 2020. Canada is expected to record the highest value and volume CAGRs at 5.81% and 2.34%, respectively. The Americas make-up sector was consolidated, with the top five companies accounting for a share of 45.5% in 2020, of which L’Oréal S.A. held a share of 17.5%, with presence in all categories. L’Oréal S.A. was followed by The Estee Lauder Companies Inc., Natura & Co, Coty, Inc., and Revlon, Inc. which accounted for 13.2%, 5.3%, 5.3%, and 4.2% shares, respectively. Private labels held a 2.1% value share of overall sales in the same year. Health & beauty stores was the leading distribution channel in the Americas make-up sector, with a value share of 16.4% in 2020, followed by parapharmacies/drugstores with a 16.1% share.
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Americas make-up sector. It includes market overview, high growth country analysis, top companies, key distribution channels, packaging formats and case studies.
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Americas make-up sector, analyzing data from 21 countries in the region.
It includes analysis on the following -
- Market Environment: Includes sector size, market size, and growth analysis by category.
- High-Potential Countries’ Analysis: Indicates changing share of value consumption in the various make-up categories across high-potential countries in the Americas region. It also provides Risk-Reward analysis of four countries across the Americas region based on market assessment, economic development, socio-demographic, governance indicators, and technological infrastructure.
- Country Deep Dive: Provides the overview, demographic analysis, and key trends across high-potential countries.
- Success Stories: Provides some of the most compelling make-up manufacturers, brands, products, and marketing campaigns in the Americas region. It also provides a better understanding of how a certain manufacturer achieved success in the sector, and insights.
- Competitive Environment: Provides an overview of leading companies in the Americas region, besides analyzing the growth of private label in the region.
- Distribution Analysis: Provides analysis on the leading distribution channels in the Americas make-up sector in 2020. It covers: Health & beauty stores, parapharmacies/drugstores, direct sellers, department stores, e-retailers, hypermarkets & supermarkets, cash & carries & warehouse clubs, “dollar stores,” variety stores & general merchandise retailers, convenience stores, chemists/pharmacies, and others
- Packaging Analysis*: The report provides percentage share (in 2020) and growth analysis (during 2015-2025) for various pack materials, pack types, closures, and primary outer types based on the volume sales (by pack units) of make-up.
- Challenges and Future Outlook: Provides the challenges and future outlook pertaining to the Americas make-up sector.
Reasons to Buy
- Manufacturing and retailers seek latest information on how the market is evolving to formulate their sales and marketing strategies. There is also demand for authentic market data with a high level of detail. This report has been created to provide its readers with up-to-date information and analysis to uncover emerging opportunities of growth within the sector in the region.
- The report provides a detailed analysis of the countries in the region, covering the key challenges, competitive landscape and demographic analysis , that can help companies gain insight into the country specific nuances
- The analysts have also placed a significant emphasis on the key trends that drive consumer choice and the future opportunities that can be explored in the region, that can help companies in revenue expansion
- To gain competitive intelligence about leading companies in the sector in the region with information about their market share and growth rates
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05890911/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001