Major optical networking service providers increasingly rely on fiber products to meet advanced radio technology needs in different types of computer networks.
DUBAI, UAE / ACCESSWIRE / February 26, 2020 / The global optical networking market will reach a valuation of US$ 24 Bn in 2029, witnessing a steady growth outlook during the forecast period (2019 - 2029). According to a new study of Future Market Insights (FMI), the market for optical networking is largely influenced by the imminent onset of Internet of Things (IoT), 5G, and Big Data technologies in multiple end-use sectors, for better speed, lower latency, and more efficient data management.
"Optical networking providers can gain significant profits by including private line services, Data Center Interconnect (DCI) networks, cable distributed access architectures, mobile transport, and metro optical. In house consistent DSP design continues to be a preferred strategy of key players," reveals the FMI report.
Request report sample with 250+ pages to gain in-depth insights https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-2359
Key Research Findings of FMI's Optical Networking Market Study
- Demand for fiber channels is projected to display an impressive growth rate through 2029.
- Wavelength-division multiplexing (WDM) would hold a major market share.
- Network design services will remain highly sought-after among consumers.
- Optical fiber will continue to hold control over a major market share through the end of forecast period.
- North America will remain the key market for optical networking services and solutions providers.
Key Growth Drivers - Optical Networking Market
- The rapid rise of 5G in the IT and telecom industries is the key driver for optical networking market.
- Automated and software-enabled reconfigurable optical drop/add multiplexers are witnessing substantial demand from companies, with low capital cost benefit.
- Increasing application in manufacturing, government, submarines, aerospace, defense, transport, and mining will sustain demand.
- Rapid infrastructural developments in emerging economies generate lucrative opportunities for market players.
Key Impediments - Optical Networking Market
- High energy consumption is a key challenge faced by several optical networking market players.
- Issues with switching throughput, transmission rate, and spectrum efficiency continue to challenge the growth of this nascent industry.
Explore the complete optical networking market report with 177 illustrative figures, 40 data tables, and the table of contents. Also find a detailed market segmentation on https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-2359
Competition Structure Analysis - Optical Networking Market
The competition landscape of optical networking market remains moderately fragmented and competitive. Key players are also pushing for connections with better scalability, efficient service agility, and automated software driven services, for high capacity performance at low cost and power requirements. This will drive up the adoption of high-speed analogue circuits.
Some of the key players in the optical networking market include, but are not limited to Huawei, JDS Uniphase Corporation, Alcatel Lucent, Ciena, Verizon, and Cisco.
Explore Future Market Insights' detailed coverage on,
Machine Safety Market- This research report provides a wide range of insights which identify revenue sectors, essential strategies, and key growth opportunities, associated with machine safety.
Smart TV Market- This report includes a detailed analysis on competitive scenarios, and essential data on major players in the smart TV market.
On-Shelf Availability Solutions Market- This write up encompasses detailed secondary research, which is used to estimate key industry players, overall size of the on-shelf availability solutions market, and relevant industry associations.
Gain access to Market Ngage, an AI-powered, real-time business intelligence platform that goes beyond the conventional research solutions to solve the complex strategy challenges that organizations face today.
About the Report
This report offers global, regional, and national level analysis on the latest trends in the industry influencing the optical networking market. The study provides actionable insights on the optical networking market on the basis of component (optical fibers, optical switches, optical amplifiers, optical splitters, optical transceivers, and optical circulators), technology (SONET, WDM, and Fiber Channels), service (network design, data center, and network maintenance & support), end user (military & defense, BFSI, IT & Telecom, government, and others) across 30 countries spanning seven key regions (North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific excluding Japan, and MEA).
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in London, the global financial capital, and has delivery centres in the U.S. and India. FMI's latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and take critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition.
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com
Press Release Source: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/press-release/optical-networking-market
SOURCE: Future Market Insights
View source version on accesswire.com: