REDWOOD SHORES, CA--(Marketwired - Aug 22, 2013) - Oracle (
With key technology trends such as social, mobile, big data and cloud transforming how organizations interact with their customers, it is more important than ever for executives to understand how to apply customer experience and CRM best practices. To help executives stay on top of the latest trends and become leaders in their industry, Oracle is hosting CX @ OpenWorld at Oracle OpenWorld San Francisco 2013. Through a combination of strategy and technology sessions, mini-presentations, interactive journey mapping workshops and demonstrations, CX @ OpenWorld will help organizations deliver on their customer experience initiatives.
- To help its customers become leaders in customer experience, Oracle announced CX @ OpenWorld, which will take place in San Francisco September 23 - 26, 2013 during Oracle OpenWorld 2013.
- Bringing together leading brands and experts to address the challenges organizations are facing with their customer experience program, CX @ OpenWorld will include informative keynotes, group workshops, demonstrations and networking opportunities.
- With more than 140 sessions across CX strategy and design, marketing, sales, commerce, service, social and industry tracks, CX @ OpenWorld equips organizations with a combination of strategy and technology necessary in order to deliver the business results they want, with the experience their customers want.
- Oracle executives and strategic partners will showcase Oracle's comprehensive cloud and on-premise applications portfolio that delivers the most complete customer experience solution in the industry, enabling organizations to differentiate themselves across all channels and interactions.
- In addition, attendees will have the opportunity to learn more about Oracle's CX vision and how Oracle is addressing key trends in customer experience management including social, mobile, big data and cloud.
- Sponsorship and exhibit opportunities for CX @ OpenWorld are available on the event website at: http://www.oracle.com/openworld/exhibit/index.html#cx.
- Registration for Oracle OpenWorld is now open.
- "CX @ OpenWorld will help executives from across all industries implement best practices and leverage the latest on-premise and cloud technologies to create the ultimate customer experience," said Ken Volpe, Senior Vice President of Product Development, Oracle. "With a combination of interactive workshops, informative keynotes, demonstrations and networking opportunities, attendees will have the opportunity to learn how they can take advantage of trends such as social, mobile, big data and cloud to develop and execute successful customer experience strategies."
- Oracle OpenWorld 2013
- Oracle CX @ OpenWorld
- Oracle OpenWorld Blog
- Oracle OpenWorld on Twitter
- Oracle OpenWorld on Facebook
- Oracle OpenWorld on LinkedIn
- Oracle Customer Experience on Facebook
- Oracle Customer Experience on Twitter
- Oracle Customer Experience on YouTube
About Oracle OpenWorld
Oracle OpenWorld San Francisco is the most important educational and networking event of the year for Oracle technologists, customers, and partners. This information technology event is dedicated to helping businesses optimize existing systems and understand upcoming technology breakthroughs. The conference, which is expected to draw more than 60,000 attendees from over 122 countries, offers more than 2,500 educational sessions, 400 product demos, exhibitions from 475 partners showcasing applications, middleware, database, server and storage systems, industries, management and infrastructure -- all engineered for innovation. Oracle OpenWorld 2013 is being held September 22-26 at The Moscone Center in San Francisco. For more information or to register, please visit www.oracle.com/openworld. Watch Oracle OpenWorld keynotes, sessions and more live on YouTube. Join the Oracle OpenWorld discussion on Twitter, Facebook and the Oracle OpenWorld Blog.
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.