Oracle Corp is a computer software company. It sells enterprise information technology solutions, including databases, middleware, applications, and hardware. The Company primarily offers software licenses, support, and maintenance services worldwide. Oracle Corp has a market cap of $176.73 billion; its shares were traded at around $52.98 with a P/E ratio of 17.63 and P/S ratio of 4.98. The dividend yield of Oracle Corp stocks is 1.63%. Oracle Corp had annual average EBITDA growth of 7.10% over the past ten years. GuruFocus rated Oracle Corp the business predictability rank of 2.5-star. GuruFocus has detected 3 severe warning signs with Oracle Corp. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- CEO Mark V Hurd sold 787,500 shares of ORCL stock on 09/03/2019 at the average price of $51.8. The price of the stock has increased by 2.28% since.
For the complete insider trading history of ORCL, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 3 Warning Signs with ORCL. Click here to check it out.
- ORCL 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of ORCL
- Peter Lynch Chart of ORCL