LAS VEGAS, NV--(Marketwired - May 7, 2013) - ACORD LOMA 2013 - Oracle (
- Oracle today introduced Oracle Eloqua Marketing for Insurance Cloud Service, a new industry specific cloud-based offering focused on helping insurers increase revenues and strengthen their brand across their increasingly complex distribution channels through modern marketing practices.
- Part of the Oracle Marketing Cloud, the new solution enables insurers to deliver and track targeted marketing content to help recruit new agents, brokerages and financial advisors; strengthen relationships with existing channels; promote brand and product offerings; and reduce costs.
- With Oracle Eloqua Marketing for Insurance Cloud Service, insurers can:
- Create and extend relationships with agents, brokers and financial advisors with targeted, agile campaigns and content -- by using best practice templates that enable insurers to rapidly create and send highly personalized newsletters to agents, advisors, brokerages and customers.
- Increase productivity of agents and advisors by triggering personal responses based on client profile changes that can impact their portfolio, for example a marriage and, or, birth of a new child.
- Gain marketing visibility and measurement that enable insurers to quickly assess the impact of marketing campaigns and drive continuous improvement.
- Reduce risk, improve retention and decrease costs by establishing targeted education programs based on segments.
- Ensure compliance with certain SEC Regulations by generating an audit trail of "who, what, when" for each and every marketing communication.
- Using Eloqua SmartStart methodology, insurers can implement the cloud-based marketing solution in as few as three days -- ensuring rapid time to market and high availability and performance of their marketing campaigns.
- "Insurance carriers depend heavily upon complex agent and broker distribution channels to maintain and grow their businesses," said Jason Rushforth, vice president, product strategy, Oracle Eloqua. "Oracle Eloqua Marketing for Insurance Cloud Service helps insurance marketing professionals to systematically deliver and track relevant marketing content that recruits new agents, brokerages and financial advisors while promoting brand and products -- expanding the business and ensuring the best return on their marketing spend."
- Learn more about Oracle Eloqua
- Oracle Insurance
- Follow Oracle Insurance on Twitter
- Join the Oracle Insurance Community on Facebook
- Oracle Insurance on LinkedIn
- Subscribe to the Oracle Insurance YouTube channel
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (
Oracle Cloud Solutions
Oracle provides the industry's broadest and most complete portfolio of public, private and hybrid cloud offerings. The Oracle Cloud delivers a broad suite of subscription-based, enterprise-grade Application, Platform, Infrastructure and Social Services. Oracle also provides a comprehensive portfolio of cloud products and managed cloud services for IT providers to build and manage clouds.
About Oracle in Industries
Oracle industry solutions leverage the company's best-in-class portfolio of products to address complex business processes relevant to insurance, helping speed time to market, reduce costs, and gain a competitive edge.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.