DENVER, CO--(Marketwired - Apr 8, 2013) - COLLABORATE 13 -- Oracle (
- Further simplifying enterprise integration of Oracle's Primavera solutions, Oracle today announced the release of Oracle's Primavera Gateway.
- Oracle's Primavera Gateway helps executives, project managers and project personnel improve the planning and execution of large capital projects and streamline maintenance operations by facilitating access to material, resource, schedule and financial information.
- By collecting and consolidating critical project information including work orders, financial plans, resource and material component requirements, Oracle's Primavera Gateway delivers integrated project plans that can provide a single view of all work activities across systems and functions.
- A holistic view of critical project data improves the visibility and management of critical material requirements and labor resources, enabling customers to streamline operations by helping to eliminate errors and inefficiencies created by manual and duplicate data entry.
- To further support a unified approach to scheduling and resource optimization, regardless of data source, Oracle's Primavera Gateway has an open and extensible framework that extends interoperability between Oracle's Primavera Enterprise Project Portfolio Management (EPPM) solution and third-party project related applications including ERP and enterprise asset management (EAM) systems.
- By enabling customers and partners to combine financial management and asset management information with project, portfolio and resource management as well as scheduling capabilities of Oracle's Primavera P6 EPPM solution, Oracle's Primavera Gateway helps drive business process standardization across corporate divisions and departments.
- Part of Oracle's Primavera, a leading provider of EPPM solutions for project-intensive industries, Oracle's Primavera Gateway is a fully supported integration application with technical support available around the clock in more than 27 different languages.
Mitigating Project Risks and Streamlining Business Processes
- Flexible and highly configurable, Oracle's Primavera Gateway helps organizations mitigate project risk and streamline business processes by providing a wide range of bi-directional integration capabilities.
- With the new capabilities introduced in Oracle's Primavera Gateway, organizations are able to:
- Dramatically simplify implementation and configuration of integration processes with out-of-the-box integration with SAP Plant Maintenance and/or SAP Project System modules.
- Leverage integration examples and comprehensive documentation to facilitate quick and easy adoption with third-party applications.
- Achieve a holistic view of critical project data through interoperability with ERP systems as well as support for both import and export of Oracle's Primavera EPPM project data.
- Eliminate data synchronization errors by designating which system acts as a "source of the truth" for each specific data flow.
- Identify and synchronize incremental data updates dramatically reducing the amount of data that has to be synchronized and allowing for efficient and timely updates even for very large projects.
- Further automate integration processes by leveraging a built-in job scheduling engine that enables project synchronizations to be set and run at pre-defined, recurring time intervals.
- Securely access key functional areas of integration, such as synchronization, template management, and administration, through a web enabled user interface that supports secure execution of data exchange between Oracle's Primavera EPPM solutions and third-party applications.
- Future proof systems with support for multiple versions of Oracle's Primavera EPPM to help ensure easy upgrade to the latest EPPM capabilities without major impact on existing integrations.
- "To successfully manage large capital projects and maintenance operations, organizations need clear visibility into materials, resources, schedules and financial information," said Yasser Mahmud, vice president of product strategy & industry marketing, Oracle's Primavera Global Business Unit. "With the launch of Oracle's Primavera Gateway, partners and customers can benefit from an integrated solution that not only helps reduce risk, but also helps ensure that projects are completed on-time and within budget. This combination lowers the total cost of ownership for enterprise integration and leverages customers' ERP investments."
- Oracle Applications
- Oracle's Primavera Enterprise Project Portfolio Management
- Oracle's Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management
- Oracle's Primavera Gateway
- Register for Oracle's Primavera P6 R8.3 and Primavera Gateway R1.0 webcast
About Oracle Applications
Over 65,000 customers worldwide rely on Oracle's complete, open and integrated enterprise applications to achieve superior results. Oracle provides a secure path for customers to benefit from the latest technology advances that improve the customer software experience and drive better business performance. Oracle Applications Unlimited is Oracle's commitment to customer choice through continuous investment and innovation in current applications offerings. Oracle's next-generation Fusion Applications build upon that commitment, and are designed to work with and evolve Oracle's Applications Unlimited offerings. Oracle's lifetime support policy helps ensure customers will continue to have a choice in upgrade paths, based on their enterprise needs. For more information on the latest Oracle Applications releases go to www.oracle.com/applications.
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.