DENVER, CO--(Marketwired - Apr 8, 2013) - COLLABORATE 13 -- Oracle (
- To optimize and integrate critical business processes, data and documents that are required to successfully manage capital programs, Oracle today announced the release of Oracle's Primavera Unifier 9.12.
- The latest release of Primavera Unifier includes new capabilities for capital planning, cost controls project delivery and 3rd party collaboration.
- Improved integration with Oracle's Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management, intuitive design capabilities for business processes, and enhanced security help lower implementation costs, increase user adoption, and deliver rapid time-to-value.
- Primavera Unifier provides a best-in-class cloud-based solution for managing projects and facilities of any size across vertical markets.
- Primavera Unifier 9.12 is part of Oracle's suite of Enterprise Project Portfolio Management (EPPM) solutions for project-intensive industries.
New Release Optimizes and Integrates Critical Business Processes, Data and Documents
- Helps ensure financial integrity of projects by enabling organizations to align schedules, budgets and costs via direct integration between Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management and Primavera Unifier.
- Simplifies design, configuration and user experience via a unified environment for testing, configuring and deploying the Primavera Unifier solution.
- Maximizes IT efficiency and optimizes business processes through full utilization of modern hardware and software architecture, as well as integration with Oracle Fusion Middleware products including Oracle Identity Management, Oracle WebLogic Server and Oracle WebCenter Content.
- Improves application and data security through a new single tenant architecture.
- "To achieve enterprise-grade control of capital programs, organizations across all industries need a range of integrated management capabilities that can address the complexities within different projects and facilities," said Yasser Mahmud, vice president of product strategy & industry marketing, Oracle's Primavera Global Business Unit. "With the latest release of Oracle's Primavera Unifier, Oracle is able to help organizations achieve full control of capital programs by optimizing and integrating critical business processes, data and documents. The enhanced integration and new capabilities for areas such as capital planning, cost controls and project delivery will also help increase user adoption, minimize training and deliver rapid time-to-value."
- Oracle Applications
- Oracle's Primavera Enterprise Project Portfolio Management
- Oracle's Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management
- Oracle's Primavera Unifier
- Oracle Fusion Middleware
- Oracle Identity Management
- Oracle WebLogic Server
- Oracle WebCenter Content
About Oracle Applications
Over 65,000 customers worldwide rely on Oracle's complete, open and integrated enterprise applications to achieve superior results. Oracle provides a secure path for customers to benefit from the latest technology advances that improve the customer software experience and drive better business performance. Oracle Applications Unlimited is Oracle's commitment to customer choice through continuous investment and innovation in current applications offerings. Oracle's next-generation Fusion Applications build upon that commitment, and are designed to work with and evolve Oracle's Applications Unlimited offerings. Oracle's lifetime support policy helps ensure customers will continue to have a choice in upgrade paths, based on their enterprise needs. For more information on the latest Oracle Applications releases go to www.oracle.com/applications.
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.