REDWOOD SHORES, CA--(Marketwired - Jan 13, 2015) - Oracle (
Financial services companies have very specific needs related to IT security, privacy, compliance, and regulatory requirements. At the same time, these enterprises need to maintain back-office processes, streamline operations, and work efficiently to stay competitive. To facilitate the adoption of cloud technologies and address these common industry requirements and challenges within the financial services industry, Oracle has unveiled Oracle Financial Services Cloud.
- To help financial services companies adopt cloud applications while adhering to security, privacy, and compliance needs, Oracle has introduced Oracle Financial Services Cloud.
- Oracle Financial Services Cloud is a modern community cloud offering dedicated to the financial services industry including banks, insurance and investment companies, and securities institutions, as well as other regulated industry enterprises.
- Available now for US-based financial services companies, this new solution provides financial services companies with a secure move to the cloud that supports their compliance needs.
- Oracle Financial Services Cloud offers data privacy, compliance services, enterprise-level support, and low organizational risk, including in-region hosting, alignment with FINRA rules, and advanced security to provide data privacy and protection.
- Part of the Oracle Industry Applications Cloud portfolio, Oracle Financial Services Cloud supports the unique requirements of financial services companies for human capital management, enterprise resource planning, and customer experience in the cloud.
- Oracle Public Cloud provides a full portfolio of cloud offerings that are personalized, secure, and connected and provide a practical path to the cloud for Oracle customers.
- Oracle's cloud portfolio delivers a complete range of production-level, cross-functional business applications for each part of an organization, all enriched with social engagement and collaboration tools and an intuitive user interface that works on any mobile device.
- These applications have been architected on a modern and open service-oriented platform and infrastructure to simplify integration needs and lower an organization's total cost of ownership.
- Oracle Financial Services Cloud offers industry-specific capabilities to financial services customers that are designed to help them manage back-office operations and human resources, and deliver an exceptional customer experience.
- Integrated functionality with Oracle Enterprise Resource Planning Cloud (Oracle ERP Cloud) -- composed of Oracle Financials Cloud, Oracle Procurement Cloud, and Oracle Project Portfolio Management Cloud -- lends complete solutions for back-office functions, including average daily balances and multiple reporting currencies.
- Oracle ERP Cloud provides key insight from advanced reporting and analysis tools.
- Its mobile capabilities enable users to access the solution anywhere at any time.
- Embedded social capabilities with social business objects encourage greater collaboration across teams.
- Oracle Human Capital Management Cloud (Oracle HCM Cloud) delivers modern HR in the cloud to help companies find, grow, and retain the best talent; enable collaboration on any device; provide complete workforce insights; and increase operational efficiency.
- Oracle HCM Cloud is designed to increase global agility by requiring consistency while supporting local HR practices.
- Workforce and talent management analytics provide strategic visibility to past and present data, and can help make future predictions.
- Talent management functionality helps businesses easily source, recruit, develop, and retain top talent to stay competitive.
- Users can access the full range of Oracle HCM Cloud solutions on their mobile devices via a single, unified experience in any browser or via the mobile application.
- Oracle Customer Experience Cloud (Oracle CX Cloud) is a complete set of best-in-class, integrated, cloud-enabled solutions that encompass the entire customer journey. Oracle has recently updated Oracle CX Cloud to help companies break down organizational barriers so they can personalize engagements, build advocacy, and grow revenue.
- Oracle CX Cloud is designed to help companies improve brand experience, including customer satisfaction, service quality, and reliability.
- Rules-based needs analysis helps drive demand across channels to increase sales and wallet share.
- The Oracle Cloud Platform enables customers and partners to easily build new applications, extend Oracle software as a service (SaaS) applications, and migrate existing on-premises applications to the cloud. The Oracle Cloud Platform offers customers and partners the same platform as a service (PaaS) foundation upon which Oracle runs its own SaaS applications and upon which many SaaS providers rely. Unlike other clouds that offer services in one or two layers, Oracle Cloud is the only cloud that delivers a broad portfolio of integrated services across data, applications, platform, and infrastructure areas.
- "Today's savvy financial services companies are looking to migrate their applications to the cloud to take advantage of modern technologies, like social and mobile capabilities," said Thomas Kurian, president, Oracle Product Development. "Designed to address the unique security concerns of the financial services industry, Oracle Financial Services Cloud is a dedicated community cloud with world class security to empower financial services companies to adopt cloud applications. By addressing the industry's common cloud concerns and challenges around security, privacy, and compliance, Oracle has made it simpler for great institutions to modernize their key IT solutions."
- Oracle Financial Services Cloud
- Data Sheet: Oracle Financial Services Cloud
- Oracle Applications Cloud
- Press Release: "Oracle Unveils Latest Cloud Applications at Oracle OpenWorld"
- Sign up for Oracle Cloud Platform Services
- Learn more about Oracle Cloud Platform Services
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.