REDWOOD SHORES, CA--(Marketwired - Jan 29, 2014) - Oracle (
In order to cut through the noise and clearly articulate the benefits of product or service, organizations need to deliver marketing messages in a highly targeted, engaging and relevant way. To help improve its direct marketing campaigns, Avalara, a leading cloud-based sales tax and compliance automation service, selected Oracle Eloqua, a component of the Oracle Marketing Cloud. Since implementing Oracle Eloqua, Avalara has dramatically increased the effectiveness of its marketing content and increased webinar-driven revenue by 336 percent.
- To quickly and easily launch marketing campaigns that drive new revenue, Avalara, a leading provider of sales tax and compliance automation services in the cloud, deployed Oracle Eloqua, a component of the Oracle Marketing Cloud.
- In order to dramatically increase the ROI of its monthly thought leadership webinar series, Avalara needed to replace slow and poorly targeted manual processes with a dynamic and scalable marketing platform that could deliver the right message to the right audience at the right time.
- After reviewing various marketing platforms, Avalara deployed Oracle Eloqua products, including Oracle Eloqua Targeting and Segmentation, Oracle Eloqua Campaign Management, Oracle Eloqua Marketing Measurement and Oracle Eloqua AppCloud solutions.
- Working with Oracle partner Astadia, Avalara has integrated data from its marketing programs into its CRM system to enhance the customer experience by quickly and easily creating a single view of customers and prospects.
- The enhanced targeting and segmentation delivered by Oracle Eloqua has enabled Avalara to increase webinar-driven revenue by 336 percent by engaging specific audiences with dynamic marketing content that is timely, approachable, informative and fun.
- Oracle Eloqua has also enabled Avalara to increase webinar attendance by 303 percent year-over-year and achieve a 143 percent increase in new customers generated from webinars.
- The increased engagement was achieved by Oracle Eloqua providing custom-branded landing pages and pre-populated smart forms that streamlined the webinar registration process and helped retain prospect interest.
- In addition, the insights delivered by Oracle Eloqua's advanced reporting and analytics enables the Avalara marketing team to easily provide detailed reports on email open rates, click through rates, forwards and the overall revenue attributed to a single campaign.
- "Sales tax is something most business owners avoid thinking about unless they absolutely have to, so it's essential to develop content that is fun, compelling and easy to understand, and deliver it in a dynamic, targeted and efficient way," said Jessica Davis, marketing operations manager, Avalara. "Oracle Eloqua had the strongest capabilities when compared with other marketing automation solutions, and its simplicity made its competitors look archaic. Not only that, the support and advice we get from the Oracle Eloqua Topliners community makes me want to recommend Oracle Eloqua on that basis alone."
- Oracle Eloqua
- Oracle Eloqua Blog
- Oracle Eloqua Campaign Management
- Oracle Eloqua Targeting and Segmentation
- Oracle Eloqua Marketing Measurement
- Eloqua AppCloud
- Oracle Eloqua Avalara Case Study
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.