REDWOOD SHORES, CA--(Marketwired - Dec 19, 2013) - Oracle (
Oracle has been named a winner of Temkin Group's 2013 Customer Experience Excellence Award for its customer experience efforts focused on improving its customer experience in sustainable ways.
- The awards are based on customer experience transformational efforts, business and customer results and sustainability. Companies are judged on the focus they give to the four customer experience core competencies of purposeful leadership, compelling brand values, employee engagement, and customer connectedness. The results and sustainability of these efforts is also taken into consideration.
- Oracle was one of five winners including AIG Asia Pacific, Cisco, EMC and Intuit.
- Entries were judged by five noted customer experience experts: Shep Hyken (Author and Chief Amazement Officer of Shepard Presentations), Ingrid Lindberg (Customer Experience Officer of Prime Therapeutics), Aimee Lucas (CX Transformist & Vice President of Temkin Group), Bruce Temkin (CX Transformist & Managing Partner of Temkin Group), and Bob Thompson (CEO and Editor-in-Chief of CustomerThink).
- "The winners and finalists were impressive, beating out a tough group of nominees this year," states Bruce Temkin, Customer Experience Transformist and Managing Partner of Temkin Group. "Oracle's comprehensive use of attitudinal and behavioral data to understand customers really stood out."
- "We are honored to have been recognized for our efforts to optimize our customers' experiences with us," said Jeb Dasteel, Senior Vice President and Chief Customer Officer, Oracle. "We have put in place a set of customer feedback, response and collaborative programs designed to drive customer centricity and help customers get the most out of their Oracle investments. Our commitment to these programs has produced significant increases in satisfaction and customer success in adopting leading technologies for their business."
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.