REDWOOD SHORES, CA--(Marketwired - Oct 15, 2013) - Oracle (
Oracle PartnerNetwork's 25,000 strong member community is an integral part of Oracle's success. To further support partners with the innovative programs and opportunities they need to grow, differentiate and flourish with Oracle, the company today announced that Rich Geraffo will join Oracle as senior vice president, Worldwide Alliances and Channels.
- Oracle today announced the appointment of Rich Geraffo as senior vice president, Worldwide Alliances and Channels.
- Reporting to Oracle President Mark Hurd, Geraffo will be responsible for the ongoing development and execution of Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) as well as initiatives aimed at generating revenue for partners.
- Geraffo brings decades of leading enterprise technology to the position, most recently serving as senior vice president and managing director of HP's Enterprise Business in the Americas. In that role, he was responsible for leading all aspects of HP's Enterprise Sales across the U.S., Canada, Latin America and the Caribbean, and for driving profitable revenue growth and customer satisfaction.
- Prior to joining HP, Geraffo was vice president and general manager of the Americas region for VMware, Inc., where he drove business and operations, and was responsible for sales, professional services, systems engineering, channels, marketing and field operations.
- Previously, Geraffo held positions as the executive vice president of worldwide sales and services and senior vice president of Americas Software Sales at BEA Systems. He also held various sales leadership positions during his tenure at IBM and was a financial consultant at Merrill Lynch & Co., Inc.
- Geraffo holds a bachelor's degree in Accounting from William Paterson University, a master's degree in business administration, Finance, from Farleigh Dickinson University, and is a graduate of the Stanford Executive Program.
- "Rich Geraffo's industry expertise and leadership experience will be instrumental in driving new growth for Oracle and our partners. We are thrilled he has chosen to join Oracle," said Oracle President, Mark Hurd. "Oracle PartnerNetwork is an incredibly valuable part of our business and I am confident that Rich will be able to cultivate our partner community and help them capitalize on new opportunities with Oracle."
- "Oracle has one of the most extensive and enviable partner communities in the industry," said Rich Geraffo, senior vice president, Worldwide Alliances and Channels, Oracle. "I am honored by the opportunity to lead such an organization and look forward to working closely with our partners to deliver new innovations and value to joint customers worldwide."
- Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN)
- Oracle PartnerNetwork Blog
- Connect with the Oracle Partner community at OPN on Twitter, OPN on Facebook, OPN on LinkedIn and OPN on YouTube.
About Oracle PartnerNetwork
Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) Specialized is the latest version of Oracle's partner program that provides partners with tools to better develop, sell and implement Oracle solutions. OPN Specialized offers resources to train and support specialized knowledge of Oracle's products and solutions and has evolved to recognize Oracle's growing product portfolio, partner base and business opportunity. Key to the latest enhancements to OPN is the ability for partners to differentiate through Specializations. Specializations are achieved through competency development, business results, expertise and proven success. To find out more visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners.
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.