REDWOOD SHORES, CA--(Marketwired - Jul 23, 2013) - Oracle (
Today, brands and organizations play in a global social world and need technology platforms to listen, monitor and moderate their social audiences for success. According to a new eMarketer report, nearly one in four people worldwide will use social networks in 2013. China is the world's largest and most active social media base by country; Latin America is the second-largest social media region worldwide, behind only Asia-Pacific.
It's critical for organizations today to have a powerful social listening technology that spans global languages and social networking sites. The power of Oracle's social listening product is making it available outside English speaking markets. Oracle's Social Engagement & Monitoring (SE&M) product, part of the Oracle Social Relationship Management (SRM) platform, now provides listening support for Simplified Chinese, Portuguese and Spanish languages. Additionally, SE&M offers listening support for China's Sina Weibo, as well as other Chinese networks and sources, and Latin America's Reclame Aqui and Vostu social networking sites. SE&M enhancements include localized support with user interface, keyword support, latent semantic analysis support and data sources, delivering a comprehensive range of localized language content.
- Oracle Social Relationship Management (SRM), comprised of Social Engagement & Monitoring (SE&M) and Social Marketing (SM) products, is the industry's only unified, integrated and complete social solution for listening, moderation, engagement, content and apps, publishing and measurement.
- SE&M now supports listening capabilities for Simplified Chinese, Portuguese and Spanish languages and major social sites such as China's Sina Weibo and Latin American Reclame Aqui and Vostu.
- SE&M is the only listening product on the market with Latent Semantic Analysis (LSA) in multiple languages. This powerful technology allows customers to identify the messages they want to see, filter irrelevant posts, and more clearly understand the content of social media messages. Oracle's LSA-powered technology provides rich insights into social content for global users to easily identify and act on the messages most relevant to them.
- Additionally, SE&M provides the ability to extract more precise aspects of a conversation such as consumer interest, intent or psychographic information.
- Now not only customers based in the Chinese and Latin American markets can benefit from SE&M, but also multinational businesses can track social media conversations and content across a range of languages.
- Oracle SRM is available with a fully translated user interface in 31 languages, now including Chinese, Portuguese and Spanish, greatly increasing the product's ease of use for global customers.
- In the coming months, Oracle SE&M will be rolling out listening functionalities for a comprehensive range of languages, aggressively expanding and enhancing its social capabilities for the growing base of global customers.
"Oracle Social Relationship Management is the industry's only unified, integrated and complete social business solution for the enterprise," said Meg Bear, Vice President of Oracle Social Cloud. "Oracle's ongoing expansion of Social Engagement & Monitoring's global listening language capabilities allows international businesses to easily understand and communicate with their customers without location and language barriers, creating a seamless and effective social media experience with high impact."
- Oracle Social Relationship Management
- Product Home Page
- Product Demo Video
- Oracle Social Facebook Page
- Oracle Social Twitter Page
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.