REDWOOD SHORES, CA--(Marketwired - Dec 8, 2014) - Oracle (
Oracle has opened its latest, cutting-edge cloud development facility in Toronto's downtown tech center. The company aims to increase its Toronto cloud software development team by 30 percent, with a focus on advancing Oracle Marketing Cloud. The new center will debut with a HackerX recruitment event tailored for cloud developers to meet like-minded innovators and explore opportunities at Oracle.
- Today, Oracle announced expansion in Toronto, Canada with the unveiling of a new cloud software development center in the city's downtown core.
- The center will drive innovation for Oracle Marketing Cloud, part of the Oracle Customer Experience Cloud.
- Oracle expanded its footprint in Canada to leverage Toronto's burgeoning community of digital disruptors. To support this growth, the company plans to increase its Toronto cloud software development team by 30 percent.
- The new, next-generation facility was designed to spur a culture of collaboration, innovation and creativity within an entrepreneurial-inspired work environment.
- Local software veterans, including Oracle's John Stetic and Andrew Datars, will lead Toronto's Oracle cloud software development center.
- A HackerX recruitment event will take place at Oracle's new Toronto facility on Thursday, December 11, at 6:00 p.m.
- "Oracle is 100 percent committed to helping organizations modernize all aspects of their business through robust technologies and products," said John Stetic, Oracle group vice president. "Our Toronto team is focused on developing cloud-based software for enterprise marketers so that they can create a more engaging experience for their customers. With this latest facility, Oracle will continue to build the next generation of innovative cloud technologies to support customers' digital transformation."
- Apply for Oracle Careers in Toronto
- Discover how companies around the world are winning with Oracle Marketing Cloud
- Read Larry Ellison's take on marketing, CMOs and digital disruption
- See Oracle's announcement of its Seattle expansion and new Cloud Engineering Center
- Explore the latest Oracle solutions that transform the customer experience
- Learn more about Oracle Cloud and Oracle Marketing Cloud
- Join the Oracle Cloud online communities: Twitter, Facebook and blogs
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.