Yesterday, Beyoncé — artist, Grammy winner, mother of Blue Ivy, former central pillar of a ’90s girl group — posted a photoset on Instagram. In it was an image of her consulting what appears to be a menu, and speaking with a woman who appears to be some sort of waiter. And, because this is what happens when a famous person holds up a sign or looks at an unidentified object on the internet — Queen Bey should call up Queen Elizabeth, who has also fallen into this trap — the photo has since become a meme.
Thank you, Bey, for blessing our timelines.
- Former Obama White House Photographer’s Instagram Shade Reaches New Heights in Honor of Trump’s First 100 Days
- The ‘Which of These Bands Have I Not Seen?’ Facebook Meme Is Bad and Should Die
- Snake Twitter’s Optical Illusions Are the Most Terrifying
- This Is the App Everyone’s Using to Create Unbearably Weird Smiling, Aged, and Gender-Swapped Photos of Themselves
- ‘Welcome to Your Tape’ Is This Week’s Troubling New Meme