EVP Sales Marketing BD of Ormat Technologies Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Bob Sullivan (insider trades) sold 13,212 shares of ORA on 08/19/2019 at an average price of $72.48 a share. The total sale was $957,606.
Ormat Technologies Inc is engaged in the geothermal and recovered energy power business. It designs, develops, builds, sells, owns, and operates clean, environmentally friendly geothermal and recovered energy-based power plants. Ormat Technologies Inc has a market cap of $3.69 billion; its shares were traded at around $72.54 with a P/E ratio of 41.70 and P/S ratio of 4.98. The dividend yield of Ormat Technologies Inc stocks is 0.60%. Ormat Technologies Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 6.10% over the past five years. GuruFocus has detected 3 severe warning signs with Ormat Technologies Inc. .
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- EVP Sales Marketing BD Bob Sullivan sold 13,212 shares of ORA stock on 08/19/2019 at the average price of $72.48. The price of the stock has increased by 0.08% since.
- Director Dan Falk sold 7,500 shares of ORA stock on 08/13/2019 at the average price of $72.3. The price of the stock has increased by 0.33% since.
- Director David Granot sold 7,500 shares of ORA stock on 08/12/2019 at the average price of $70.7. The price of the stock has increased by 2.6% since.
For the complete insider trading history of ORA, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 8 Warning Signs with ORA. Click here to check it out.
- ORA 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of ORA
- Peter Lynch Chart of ORA