OTC Markets Group EVP Jason Paltrowitz to Speak on Panel on "Reg A+ Offerings"
NEW YORK, March 8, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- OTC Markets Group Inc. (OTCM), operator of financial markets for 10,000 U.S. and global securities, today unveiled the list of OTCQX® Best Market and OTCQB® Venture Market presenting companies at the 30th Annual ROTH Conference, taking place March 11-14 at The Ritz Carlton in Dana Point, California.
- Aurora Cannabis, Inc. (ACBFF)
- Bionomics Ltd. (BNOEF)
- CannaRoyalty Corp. (CNNRF)
- Corvus Gold Inc. (CORVF)
- Crexendo, Inc. (CXDO)
- Ecoark Holdings Inc. (ZEST)
- GoldMining Inc. (GLDLF)
- GreenPower Motor Company Inc. (GPVRF)
- GrowGeneration Corp. (GRWG)
- H2O Innovation Inc. (HEOFF)
- Implanet S.A. (IMPZY)
- Nanotech Security Corp. (NTSFF)
- Nemaska Lithium, Inc. (NMKEF)
- Nouveau Monde Graphite Inc. (NMGRF)
- OTC Markets Group, Inc. (OTCM)
- Paringa Resources Limited (PNGZF)
- Resaas Services, Inc. (RSASF)
- Sunniva, Inc. (SNNVF)
- TAG Oil Ltd. (TAOIF)
- Village Farms International, Inc. (VFFIF)
OTCQB companies presenting at the conference are as follows:
- AudioEye Inc. (AEYE)
- Arch Therapeutics, Inc. (ARTH)
- Artemis Therapeutics, Inc. (ATMS)
- Briacell Therapeutics Corp. (BCTXF)
- Chaparral Energy Inc. (CHPE)
- Cosmos Holdings Inc. (COSM)
- CV Sciences Inc. (CVSI)
- Delcath Systems, Inc. (DCTH)
- FISION Corp. (FSSN)
- GT Biopharma Inc. (GTBP)
- Ironclad Encryption Corporation (IRNC)
- ImageWare Systems, Inc. (IWSY)
- Kush Bottles Inc. (KSHB)
- MassRoots Inc. (MSRT)
- OptimizeRx Corporation (OPRX)
- PURE Bioscience, Inc. (PURE)
- Q BioMed Inc. (QBIO)
- Research Solutions, Inc. (RSSS)
- Synergy CHC Corp. (SNYR)
- Zynex Inc. (ZYXI)
- Cannabis Wheaton Income Corp. (CBWTF)
- Cotinga Pharmaceuticals Inc. (COTQF)
- Diamcor Mining Inc. (DMIFF)
- Enviroleach Tech (EVLLF)
- iAnthus Capital Holdings, Inc. (ITHUF)
- Titan Medical Inc. (TITXF)
The OTCQX Best Market offers transparent and efficient trading for established, investor-focused U.S. and global companies that meet high financial standards, are current in their disclosure and are introduced by a professional third-party sponsor. OTCQX companies are distinguished by the integrity of their operations and diligence with which they convey their qualifications.
The OTCQB Venture Market is designed for early-stage and developing U.S. and international companies that are current in their disclosure, undergo an annual company verification and management certification process and meet a minimum $0.01 bid price test.
Select company presentations will be webcast live and will be available for on-demand replay after the event. For more information, visit http://www.roth.com/main/page.aspx?PageID=7290.
In addition, OTC Markets Group's Executive Vice President of Corporate Services Jason Paltrowitz will speak on a panel on "Reg A+ Offerings, Tuesday, March 13. Below are the details.
Reg A+ Offerings Panel
Tuesday, March 13
11:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Pacific Time
Colannade / Aqua Room
OTC Markets Group is a Gold Sponsor of the 30th Annual ROTH Conference.
For more about the conference, visit http://www.roth.com/main/Page.aspx?PageID=7290.
About OTC Markets Group Inc.
OTC Markets Group Inc. (OTCM) operates the OTCQX® Best Market, the OTCQB® Venture Market, and the Pink® Open Market for 10,000 U.S. and global securities. Through OTC Link® ATS, we connect a diverse network of broker-dealers that provide liquidity and execution services. We enable investors to easily trade through the broker of their choice and empower companies to improve the quality of information available for investors.
To learn more about how we create better informed and more efficient markets, visit www.otcmarkets.com
OTC Link ATS is operated by OTC Link LLC, member FINRA/SIPC and SEC regulated ATS.
OTC Markets Group Inc., +1 (212) 896-4428, firstname.lastname@example.org
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/otcqx-and-otcqb-companies-to-present-at-2018-roth-conference-300610758.html