The "Biodegradable Packaging Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report on the global biodegradable packaging market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2018 to 2026. It predicts the global biodegradable packaging market to grow with a CAGR of 5.7% over the forecast period from 2020-2026.
The study on biodegradable packaging market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2018 to 2026.
The report on biodegradable packaging market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global biodegradable packaging market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global biodegradable packaging market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Further, Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
What does this report deliver?
- Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the biodegradable packaging market.
- Complete coverage of all the segments in the biodegradable packaging market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2026.
- Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global biodegradable packaging market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
- Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
- Growing Demand for Recyclable Materials from End-use Industries
- Increasing Consumer Awareness Regarding the Environmental Protection
- Stringent Government Regulation Regarding Pollution
- High Production Cost
- Development of Cost-effective Biodegradable Plastic Packaging
- The International Paper Company
- Kruger Inc.
- Tetra Pak International SA
- Clearwater Paper Corporation
- Smurfit Kappa Group plc
- Mondi Group
- Natureworks LLC
- Amcor Plc
- BASF SE
- Novamont S.p.A
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/l6nnvp
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900