The "Global Animal Wound Care Market 2020-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The publisher has been monitoring the global animal wound care market 2020-2024 and it is poised to grow by USD 661.63 mn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 6% during the forecast period. The report on the global animal wound care market 2020-2024 provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by increase in pet ownership. In addition, rising awareness about animal healthcare (d) is anticipated to boost the growth of the global animal wound care market 2020-2024 as well.
Key Trends for global animal wound care market 2020-2024 growth
This study identifies rising awareness about animal healthcare (d) as the prime reasons driving the global animal wound care market 2020-2024 growth during the next few years.
Prominent vendors in global animal wound care market 2020-2024
The publisher provides a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the global animal wound care market 2020-2024, including some of the vendors such as 3M Co., B. Braun Melsungen AG, Biogenesis Bago SA, Ceva Sante Animale, Indian Immunologicals Ltd., Johnson & Johnson, Medtronic Plc, Phibro Animal Health Corp., Vetoquinol SA and Virbac Group .
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to an analysis of the key vendors.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
- Market Overview
2. Market Landscape
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
3. Market Sizing
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
4. Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
5. Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application
- Surgical wound care - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Traditional wound care - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Application
6. Customer landscape
7. Geographic Landscape
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
8. Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher-priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
9. Vendor Landscape
- Landscape disruption
10. Vendor Analysis
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- 3M Co.
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Biogenesis Bago SA
- Ceva Sante Animale
- Indian Immunologicals Ltd.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Medtronic Plc
- Phibro Animal Health Corp.
- Vetoquinol SA
- Virbac Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/b84jey
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900