Good morning, AdLand. Here's what you need to know today:
Everyone hates the idea of Oxygen's "All My Babies Mamas." And the network isn't doing anything to respond to a Change.org petition, over 100 angry Facebook posts, and thousands of angry Tweets. Ignoring a social media outcry doesn't make problems go away. Pretty bad marketing move, Oxygen.
Deutsch LA is having to fight to maintain its role as PlayStation's lead agency. It's currently pitching against Bartle Bogle Hegarty, Anomaly, and 180 LA.
Real Media Group, a unit of 24/7 Media, hired Danielle Andrews to be an account executive on its technology sales team. She was previously at OpenX.
Check out former CCO/joint managing partner of Shalmor Avnon Amichay / Y&R Interactive Tel Aviv Gideon Amichay's Ted Talk on the power of No in the creative process.
It turns out that there are a bunch of fake "for your consideration" award show ads out there.
Previously on Business Insider Advertising:
- This Artist's Photos Of Himself Falling Off Things Are Utterly Compelling
- 10 Brands With Huge Credibility Issues In 2013
- How Money-Losing Pandora Could Become Profitable ... If It Wanted To
- The 20 Most Viral Super Bowl Ads Of All Time
- It Turns Out That 'The Walking Dead' Super Bowl Ad Is Actually For Time Warner Cable
- Bud Light's Ad Chief Tells Us About The Inspiration Behind His Super Bowl Spots
More From Business Insider