American Eagle Outfitter
American Eagle Outfitters (AEO) is scheduled to release its Q1 financial results before the opening bell on June 3, 2020. The company is expected to lower -$0.29 per share on $634.26 in revenue. This compares to $0.36 per share in the last quarter. Growth estimates are expected to contract by 221%. Forecasts for the Q1 earnings have declined by $0.07 per share during the last 30-days.
The stock prices have rallied 50% off the lows seen in April and has made a 2-month high ahead of earnings results. The stock is poised to test resistance near the 200-day moving average near $12.9 would be another 25% rise.
Campbell Soup (CPB) is scheduled to release its fiscal Q3 financial results before the opening bell on Wednesday, June 3, 2020. The company is expected to earn $0.76 per share on $2.24 billion in revenues. This compares to $0.66 in the prior quarter which would equate to a 10% increase. Earnings forecasts have increased $0.04 over the past 30-days which is a positive sign for the stock price. Growth estimates are expected to expand by approximately 36%.
The stock price has rebounded 25% since its March lows and is currently in a range between $54 and $47. Better than expected results should see the stock price test upside resistance.
This article was originally posted on FX Empire
More From FXEMPIRE:
- USD/JPY Price Forecast – US Dollar Breaks Higher
- GBP/USD Price Forecast – British Pound Continues to Reach Towards 200 Day EMA
- S&P 500 Earnings Preview – Investors Will Find Out if Campbell Soup is Still “Umm Umm Good”
- Gold Price Forecast – Gold Markets Continue to Press Top of Triangle
- Silver Price Daily Forecast – Silver Takes A Break After Recent Upside Move
- GBP/JPY Price Forecast – British Pound Continues to Press Major Resistance