CEO & President of S&p Global Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Douglas L. Peterson (insider trades) sold 6,000 shares of SPGI on 08/16/2019 at an average price of $254.83 a share. The total sale was $1.5 million.
S&P Global Inc, together with its subsidiaries is a benchmarks and ratings, analytics, data and research provider serving the capital, commodities and commercial markets. S&P Global Inc has a market cap of $64.34 billion; its shares were traded at around $261.24 with a P/E ratio of 33.19 and P/S ratio of 10.30. The dividend yield of S&P Global Inc stocks is 0.81%. S&P Global Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 8.30% over the past ten years. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with S&P Global Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- CEO & President Douglas L. Peterson sold 6,000 shares of SPGI stock on 08/16/2019 at the average price of $254.83. The price of the stock has increased by 2.52% since.
- CEO, S&P Dow Jones Indices Alexander Jr Matturri sold 1,007 shares of SPGI stock on 08/14/2019 at the average price of $254.46. The price of the stock has increased by 2.66% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Chief Technology Officer Nicholas Cafferillo sold 9,911 shares of SPGI stock on 08/08/2019 at the average price of $252.95. The price of the stock has increased by 3.28% since.
- EVP, General Counsel Steven J Kemps sold 5,500 shares of SPGI stock on 08/05/2019 at the average price of $249.88. The price of the stock has increased by 4.55% since.
For the complete insider trading history of SPGI, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 5 Warning Sign with SPGI. Click here to check it out.
- SPGI 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of SPGI
- Peter Lynch Chart of SPGI