EVP, General Counsel of S&p Global Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Steven J Kemps (insider trades) sold 5,500 shares of SPGI on 08/05/2019 at an average price of $249.88 a share. The total sale was $1.4 million.
S&P Global Inc, together with its subsidiaries is a benchmarks and ratings, analytics, data and research provider serving the capital, commodities and commercial markets. S&P Global Inc has a market cap of $61.25 billion; its shares were traded at around $248.68 with a P/E ratio of 31.61 and P/S ratio of 9.78. The dividend yield of S&P Global Inc stocks is 0.87%. S&P Global Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 8.30% over the past ten years. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with S&P Global Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- CEO, S&P Dow Jones Indices Alexander Jr Matturri sold 1,007 shares of SPGI stock on 07/09/2019 at the average price of $230.44. The price of the stock has increased by 7.92% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- EVP, General Counsel Steven J Kemps sold 5,500 shares of SPGI stock on 08/05/2019 at the average price of $249.88. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.48% since.
For the complete insider trading history of SPGI, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 5 Warning Sign with SPGI. Click here to check it out.
- SPGI 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of SPGI
- Peter Lynch Chart of SPGI