CEO and Chairman of Pacira Biosciences Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) David M Stack (insider trades) sold 12,849 shares of PCRX on 08/15/2019 at an average price of $39.15 a share. The total sale was $503,038.
Pacira Pharmaceuticals Inc is a specialty and generic drug manufacturing company. The company develops, manufactures, and commercializes pharmaceutical products for use in hospitals and ambulatory surgery centers across the United States. Pacira BioSciences Inc has a market cap of $1.59 billion; its shares were traded at around $38.22 with a P/E ratio of 224.80 and P/S ratio of 4.26. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with Pacira BioSciences Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- CEO and Chairman David M Stack sold 12,849 shares of PCRX stock on 08/15/2019 at the average price of $39.15. The price of the stock has decreased by 2.38% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Chief Administrative Officer Kristen Marie Williams sold 6,252 shares of PCRX stock on 08/14/2019 at the average price of $39.49. The price of the stock has decreased by 3.22% since.
For the complete insider trading history of PCRX, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 1 Warning Sign with PCRX. Click here to check it out.
- PCRX 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of PCRX
- Peter Lynch Chart of PCRX