CEO of Par Pacific Holdings Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) William Pate (insider trades) sold 28,705 shares of PARR on 08/07/2019 at an average price of $21.25 a share. The total sale was $609,981.
Par Pacific Holdings Inc is an oil refining and marketing company. It owns and operates refineries with related logistics and retail networks. It also transports, markets and distributes crude oil. Par Pacific Holdings Inc has a market cap of $1.09 billion; its shares were traded at around $21.96 with a P/E ratio of 13.24 and P/S ratio of 0.29. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with Par Pacific Holdings Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- CEO William Pate sold 28,705 shares of PARR stock on 08/07/2019 at the average price of $21.25. The price of the stock has increased by 3.34% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- See Remarks James Matthew Vaughn sold 13,672 shares of PARR stock on 08/07/2019 at the average price of $21.19. The price of the stock has increased by 3.63% since.
For the complete insider trading history of PARR, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 3 Warning Sign with PARR. Click here to check it out.
- PARR 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of PARR
- Peter Lynch Chart of PARR