This Year's Award Winners Include Must-Have Baby Essentials for Soothing, Feeding, Stepping Out and More
NEW YORK, Nov. 8, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Parents, the most trusted brand and leading voice for millennial moms, today announced the Best Baby Gear of 2018 for infants and newborns. This year, Parents received 64,311 votes for products across 17 different categories revealing the top favorite picks and must-have baby gear for families across the nation. Featured in the 2018 list is the best stroller, bottle, swaddle and other items that help make parenting a newborn easier.
"Our editors at Parents are thrilled about this year's best baby gear awards, because the winners were chosen by moms and dads who trust these products for their own children," said Liz Vaccariello, Editor-in-Chief of Parents. "We know that these are the items that parents want and use for their baby's first year of life and we are so impressed by all of the comfort, functionality and convenience of the winners."
The full list of Best Baby Gear of 2018 appears in the December issue of Parents and online at Parents.com/babystuff. The award winners, by category include:
For Feeding & Nourishing
- Best Bottle: Dr. Brown's Natural Flow Options Bottle
- Best Nursing Pillow: Boppy Classic Feeding & Infant Support Pillow
- Best High Chair: Graco Table2Table 7-in-1 Convertible High Chair
- Best Breast Pump: Medela Sonata Smart Breast Pump
For Stepping Out
- Best Diaper Bag: Skip Hop Forma
- Best Stroller and Infant Car Seat: Graco Modes Travel System
- Best Convertible Car Seat: Graco 4Ever All-in-1 Convertible Car Seat
- Best Infant Carrier: Ergobaby Omni 360
- Best Soap and Shampoo: Johnson's Baby Shampoo
- Best Infant Swing: Fisher-Price Sweet Snugapppy Dreams Cradle 'n Swing
- Best Newborn Swaddle: Summer Infant SwaddleMe Original Swaddle
- Best Pacifier: Philips Avent Soothie
For the Rest of Your Nest
- Best Activity Center: Fisher-Price Jumperoo
- Best Bassinet: HALO Bassinest Swivel Sleeper Premiere
- Best Diaper Pail: Playtex Diaper Genie Complete
- Best Resting Spot: Fisher-Price Auto Rock 'n Play Sleeper
The Parents brand, the leading source of busy, millennial moms, reaches nearly 12 million readers monthly through an award-winning magazine and nearly 10 million through its digital platforms. With a 90+ year history of delivering trusted content, Parents provides an empowering voice that helps parents make the best decisions for their families while celebrating the joy of raising healthy, happy children. Parents magazine is published monthly by Meredith Corporation with a rate base of 2.2 million.
ABOUT MEREDITH CORPORATION
Meredith has been committed to service journalism for more than 115 years. Today, Meredith uses multiple distribution platforms—including broadcast television, print, digital, mobile, and video—to provide consumers with content they desire and to deliver the messages of its advertising and marketing partners. Meredith's National Media Group reaches 175 million unduplicated American consumers every month, including 80 percent of U.S. millennial women. Meredith's Local Media Group includes 17 television stations, which reach more than 11 percent of U.S. households.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/parents-magazine-reveals-the-best-baby-gear-of-2018-300746505.html