CFO of Party City Holdco Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Michael A. Correale (insider trades) bought 24,300 shares of PRTY on 08/15/2019 at an average price of $4.13 a share. The total cost of this purchase was $100,359.
Party City Holdco Inc is a party goods retailer in North America. It designs, manufactures, contracts for manufacture and distributes party goods, including paper and plastic tableware, metallic and latex balloons, accessories, novelties and among others. Party City Holdco Inc has a market cap of $397.580 million; its shares were traded at around $4.21 with a P/E ratio of 3.57 and P/S ratio of 0.17. Party City Holdco Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 7.70% over the past five years. GuruFocus has detected 2 severe warning signs with Party City Holdco Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- CEO James M Harrison bought 125,000 shares of PRTY stock on 08/12/2019 at the average price of $4.53. The price of the stock has decreased by 7.06% since.
CFO Recent Trades:
- CFO Michael A. Correale bought 24,300 shares of PRTY stock on 08/15/2019 at the average price of $4.13. The price of the stock has increased by 1.94% since.
For the complete insider trading history of PRTY, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 4 Warning Signs with PRTY. Click here to check it out.
- PRTY 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of PRTY
- Peter Lynch Chart of PRTY