SAN FRANCISCO, CA--(Marketwired - May 1, 2013) - Marin Software (
- Paychex provides more than 500,000 small- to-medium-sized businesses the ability to efficiently run their company. Paychex invests in search marketing on Google and Bing to drive businesses to their website and encourage inquiries into their products by telephone. To improve campaign measurement, management and optimization, Paychex turned to Marin Software.
- Prior to on-boarding Marin Software, Paychex noticed 31% of customer inquiries could not be attributed to a specific online campaign. The lack of attribution inspired Paychex to evaluate digital ad management platforms, and they chose Marin due to the platform's intuitive user-interface, automated bidding capabilities, analytics, and the flexibility of the Marin platform to integrate third party data.
- Through Marin Software, Paychex was able to link Mongoose Metric's call tracking data and tie customer leads originating from digital ad campaigns to customer phone inquiries. Mongoose Metrics is a Marin Software Certified Partner. The integration provided Paychex unique campaign insight and data that could be leveraged by Marin's optimization capabilities. With Marin, Paychex easily identified top and under-performing keywords and adjusted campaigns accordingly, resulting in a dramatic increase in campaign performance.
- Within the first year of deploying Marin Software, Paychex increased their paid search lead volume by 98% while CPA dropped 43%. Marin reduced time spent on reporting and bidding by 50%.
- A more complete case study outlining Paychex's success with Marin Software can be downloaded at: marinsoftware.com/customers/case-studies/paychex.
- "With Marin Software and the integration of Mongoose call tracking, we now have a complete picture of phone leads generated through paid search," said Jesse Kanclerz, Senior Account Manager at Paychex. "Within a year, this combination of improved tracking and algorithmic portfolio bidding allowed us to increase paid search lead volume by 98% and reduce our CPA by 43%."
About Marin Software:
Marin provides a leading Revenue Acquisition Management platform used by advertisers and agencies to manage more than $4 billion in annualized ad spend. Offering an integrated platform for search, display, social, and mobile marketing, Marin helps advertisers and agencies improve financial performance, save time, and make better decisions. Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices worldwide, Marin's technology powers marketing campaigns in more than 160 countries. For more information about Marin's products, please visit: http://www.marinsoftware.com/solutions/overview.