CEO of Paylocity Holding Corp (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Steven R Beauchamp (insider trades) sold 65,000 shares of PCTY on 08/14/2019 at an average price of $98.89 a share. The total sale was $6.4 million.
Paylocity Holding Corp is a provider of cloud-based payroll and human capital management, software solutions for medium-sized organizations. Its services are provided in a software-as-a-service delivery model utilizing its cloud-based platform. Paylocity Holding Corp has a market cap of $5.27 billion; its shares were traded at around $99.37 with a P/E ratio of 102.44 and P/S ratio of 11.78. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with Paylocity Holding Corp. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- CEO Steven R Beauchamp sold 65,000 shares of PCTY stock on 08/14/2019 at the average price of $98.89. The price of the stock has increased by 0.49% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director, 10% Owner Steven I Sarowitz sold 140,086 shares of PCTY stock on 08/14/2019 at the average price of $101.67. The price of the stock has decreased by 2.26% since.
- Sr Vice President - Operations Mark S Kinsey sold 635 shares of PCTY stock on 08/13/2019 at the average price of $103.34. The price of the stock has decreased by 3.84% since.
- Director Ronald V Waters sold 4,516 shares of PCTY stock on 08/12/2019 at the average price of $106.3. The price of the stock has decreased by 6.52% since.
For the complete insider trading history of PCTY, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 2 Warning Sign with PCTY. Click here to check it out.
- PCTY 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of PCTY
- Peter Lynch Chart of PCTY