Milestone Conference Connects Professionals, Engages Clients for First-Hand Product Feedback
SCHAUMBURG, Ill., Oct. 10, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Paylocity Holding Corporation (NASDAQ: PCTY), a leading cloud-based provider of payroll and human capital management (HCM) software solutions, announced today several highlights of its 10th annual client conference, Elevate 2018, held October 3 – 5 at the Sheraton Grand hotel in Chicago.
The three-day conference hosted a record number of attendees who gathered to discuss industry trends with leaders and influencers, expand their product knowledge and skills through interactive sessions, connect with like-minded peers, and offer first-hand feedback for existing and future product features.
“We are so grateful for this opportunity to bring our clients together every year, learn from each other, and explore ways to continue innovating in the areas of payroll and human capital management,” said Steve Beauchamp, Chief Executive Officer at Paylocity. “Last week’s milestone conference was truly a celebration of the success our clients have experienced over the past year.”
Clients Help Co-Create with Paylocity Product Team
Beauchamp kicked off the conference at Thursday morning’s general sessions, along with SVP of Operations Mark Kinsey and SVP of Product & Technology Ted Gaty, who welcomed clients and announced a number of product features now or soon to be available.
- Paylocity is revolutionizing the third-party administrative (TPA) industry and helping to enrich the employee experience with its TPA solutions. Paylocity now offers Health Savings Accounts, Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Reimbursement Arrangements, Premium Only Plans, and Transportation Management Accounts, streamlining user interaction by providing a single, unified access point for payroll, HR, and benefit administration and technology. In addition, employers can give their employees instant access to elected funds on the Paylocity debit smart card. Clients will have full access to Paylocity’s TPA solutions starting in January 2019.
- Launching to all clients this week is Paylocity Education and Knowledge (PEAK). This complimentary resource offers a wide range of searchable content that clients can use to get their questions answered or find supplemental training materials. Also available in PEAK are trending articles to keep clients up-to-date on topics impacting payroll and HCM professionals today.
- Additional product updates announced at Elevate 2018 include:
- Scheduling enhancements that improve the experience of interacting with work schedules, including shift swapping and approvals
- Employee Action Forms that allow supervisors and administrators the ability to initiate employee changes and flow them through a customized approval process
- A Proration & Retro Calculator that makes adjusting employee pay in the middle of the pay period quick and simple
Paylocity’s Product & Technology team was onsite at Connection Zone, where clients got acquainted with all the new and existing features in the Paylocity product suite, test drove the latest functionality, and provided our technologists with feedback on our innovations. Across the exhibition hall, clients checked in at Ask the Expert, where they had the chance to meet one-on-one with technical experts, ask account-specific questions, and better understand their unique opportunities and challenges.
“Paylocity continually works with our co-creators — our clients — to collect product feedback and develop new solutions based on what they need to do their jobs more successfully,” said Gaty. “We are pleased to have Elevate Conference, and its Connection Zone, as a platform to not only announce some of our newest offerings, but also gain valuable feedback from our power users.”
Breakout Sessions Educate, Conference Headliners Inspire
Elevate 2018 featured three keynote speakers and more than 70 breakout sessions focused on workforce and talent management, professional development, the employee experience, and more — and how Paylocity’s solutions can help clients reach a new level in these areas of their organization.
Joining Paylocity for the opening keynote was Cy Wakeman, a drama researcher, global thought leader, and New York Times best-selling author. Recognized for cultivating a counter-intuitive, reality-based approach to leadership, Wakeman challenged Elevate 2018 attendees to engage their teams and identify means for improvement, while eliminating unnecessary and counter-productive drama.
Employee engagement expert Jason Lauritsen continued motivating attendees with his keynote on Friday. Often described as a “corporate executive gone rogue,” Lauritsen encouraged attendees to view work relationships less like contracts and more like personal relationships — focused around appreciation, acceptance, communication, support, and commitment.
Following Lauritsen’s keynote, Cheryl Johnson, Paylocity’s new Chief Human Resources Officer, closed the conference with a session on how to engage the modern employee by building loyalty, listening to employee feedback, nurturing a community feel, and giving employees what they value.
Save the Date for Elevate 2019
Paylocity’s 11th annual client conference, Elevate 2019, will be held October 23 – 25, 2019 at the Sheraton Grand hotel in Chicago. Details will be announced when available on the conference website.
Paylocity (NASDAQ: PCTY) is a leading provider of cloud-based payroll and human capital management (HCM) software solutions. Paylocity’s comprehensive product suite delivers a unified platform for professionals to make strategic decisions in the areas of benefits, core HR, payroll, talent, and workforce management, while cultivating a modern workplace and improving employee engagement. Founded in 1997 and headquartered in Schaumburg, Ill., Paylocity has consistently been recognized nationally for its innovation, culture, and growth. In 2018, Paylocity was honored on Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work Employees’ Choice list; ranked #30 on Crain’s Chicago’s Fast Fifty list of fastest-growing companies; named one of the 101 Best & Brightest Companies to Work For; and ranked #6 on Selling Power’s 50 Best Companies to Sell For list, among receiving a number of other national and local workplace awards. For more information about Paylocity, visit www.paylocity.com.
Senior Communications Manager