Investment company Pelham Global Financials Ltd (Current Portfolio) buys StoneCo, Capital One Financial Corp, sells Bank of America Corporation during the 3-months ended 2019Q2, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Pelham Global Financials Ltd. As of 2019Q2, Pelham Global Financials Ltd owns 8 stocks with a total value of $164 million. These are the details of the buys and sells.
- New Purchases: COF,
- Added Positions: STNE,
- Reduced Positions: BAC, WP, PAGS, MSCI,
For the details of PELHAM GLOBAL FINANCIALS LTD's stock buys and sells,
go to https://www.gurufocus.com/guru/pelham+global+financials+ltd/current-portfolio/portfolioportfolio
These are the top 5 holdings of PELHAM GLOBAL FINANCIALS LTD
- Worldpay Inc (WP) - 335,700 shares, 25.04% of the total portfolio. Shares reduced by 9.54%
- StoneCo Ltd (STNE) - 951,674 shares, 17.13% of the total portfolio. Shares added by 73.37%
- PagSeguro Digital Ltd (PAGS) - 638,529 shares, 15.14% of the total portfolio. Shares reduced by 14.06%
- MSCI Inc (MSCI) - 74,600 shares, 10.84% of the total portfolio. Shares reduced by 16.74%
- CME Group Inc (CME) - 76,400 shares, 9.03% of the total portfolio.
New Purchase: Capital One Financial Corp (COF)
Pelham Global Financials Ltd initiated holding in Capital One Financial Corp. The purchase prices were between $84.48 and $94.26, with an estimated average price of $89.43. The stock is now traded at around $89.85. The impact to a portfolio due to this purchase was 6.07%. The holding were 110,100 shares as of .
Added: StoneCo Ltd (STNE)
Pelham Global Financials Ltd added to a holding in StoneCo Ltd by 73.37%. The purchase prices were between $24.69 and $42.93, with an estimated average price of $29.32. The stock is now traded at around $36.48. The impact to a portfolio due to this purchase was 7.25%. The holding were 951,674 shares as of .
Here is the complete portfolio of PELHAM GLOBAL FINANCIALS LTD. Also check out:
1. PELHAM GLOBAL FINANCIALS LTD's Undervalued Stocks
2. PELHAM GLOBAL FINANCIALS LTD's Top Growth Companies, and
3. PELHAM GLOBAL FINANCIALS LTD's High Yield stocks
4. Stocks that PELHAM GLOBAL FINANCIALS LTD keeps buyingThis article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 2 Warning Signs with STNE. Click here to check it out.
- STNE 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of STNE
- Peter Lynch Chart of STNE