CEO, PBNA of Pepsico Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Kirk Tanner (insider trades) sold 9,573 shares of PEP on 08/02/2019 at an average price of $128.15 a share. The total sale was $1.2 million.
PepsiCo Inc is a food, snack and beverage company. It manufactures, markets, distributes and sells convenient and enjoyable beverages, foods and snacks, serving customers and consumers in more than 200 countries and territories. PepsiCo Inc has a market cap of $176.8 billion; its shares were traded at around $126.45 with a P/E ratio of 14.00 and P/S ratio of 2.75. The dividend yield of PepsiCo Inc stocks is 2.95%. PepsiCo Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 4.10% over the past ten years. GuruFocus rated PepsiCo Inc the business predictability rank of 2-star.
CEO Recent Trades:
- CEO, PBNA Kirk Tanner sold 9,573 shares of PEP stock on 08/02/2019 at the average price of $128.15. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.33% since.
- CEO, PFNA Steven C Williams sold 2,420 shares of PEP stock on 07/11/2019 at the average price of $133.95. The price of the stock has decreased by 5.6% since.
For the complete insider trading history of PEP, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 1 Warning Sign with KAMN. Click here to check it out.
- PEP 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of PEP
- Peter Lynch Chart of PEP