West Conshohocken, PA, based Investment company Permit Capital, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys GameStop Corp, sells KEYW Holding Corp during the 3-months ended 2019Q2, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Permit Capital, LLC. As of 2019Q2, Permit Capital, LLC owns 26 stocks with a total value of $226 million. These are the details of the buys and sells.
- Added Positions: GME, IDCC, GOOG,
- Reduced Positions: SBAC, MA,
- Sold Out: KEYW,
For the details of Permit Capital, LLC's stock buys and sells,
go to https://www.gurufocus.com/guru/permit+capital%2C+llc/current-portfolio/portfolio
These are the top 5 holdings of Permit Capital, LLC
- SBA Communications Corp (SBAC) - 685,889 shares, 68.26% of the total portfolio. Shares reduced by 1.32%
- Viacom Inc (VIAB) - 285,600 shares, 3.78% of the total portfolio.
- InterDigital Inc (IDCC) - 120,000 shares, 3.42% of the total portfolio. Shares added by 7.02%
- GameStop Corp (GME) - 1,250,000 shares, 3.03% of the total portfolio. Shares added by 25.00%
- Western Digital Corp (WDC) - 138,500 shares, 2.92% of the total portfolio.
Added: GameStop Corp (GME)
Permit Capital, LLC added to a holding in GameStop Corp by 25.00%. The purchase prices were between $5.02 and $10.37, with an estimated average price of $7.83. The stock is now traded at around $3.34. The impact to a portfolio due to this purchase was 0.61%. The holding were 1,250,000 shares as of .
Sold Out: KEYW Holding Corp (KEYW)
Permit Capital, LLC sold out a holding in KEYW Holding Corp. The sale prices were between $7.85 and $11.44, with an estimated average price of $10.39.
Here is the complete portfolio of Permit Capital, LLC. Also check out:
1. Permit Capital, LLC's Undervalued Stocks
2. Permit Capital, LLC's Top Growth Companies, and
3. Permit Capital, LLC's High Yield stocks
4. Stocks that Permit Capital, LLC keeps buyingThis article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 4 Warning Signs with GME. Click here to check it out.
- GME 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of GME
- Peter Lynch Chart of GME