Summary Recent geopolitical events are causing the pharma industry to consider its supply chain more carefully than ever. Highly developed pharma markets rely on foreign suppliers for their drugs, especially China and India.
New York, Sept. 20, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Pharmaceutical Sourcing and Onshoring Survey - 2022 Edition" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06317734/?utm_source=GNW
The COVID-19 pandemic, rising raw material and fuel costs, Russia’s war against Ukraine, and other events are prompting industry conversations about drug shortages and supply chain security.
In this report, GlobalData assesses the outlook for pharmaceutical supply chains over the next 12 months, to determine to what extent bio/pharmaceutical companies and their service providers are concerned, and whether they plan to “onshore” or “offshore” their manufacturing steps.
Who should buy this report?
- This 36-page report gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. 17 figures throughout the report illustrate major points and trends. This report is required reading for:
- CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the pharmaceutical supply chain to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
- Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
- Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Reasons to Buy
- Overview of supply chain trends and key stakeholders’ attitudes to onshoring and sourcing
- Detailed survey of industry plans to change sourcing strategy
- Analysis by geography, drug molecule type, company type, manufacturing step (active pharmaceutical ingredient, finished dose form, packaging)
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06317734/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001