GURUGRAM, India, July 31, 2019 /PRNewswire/ --
- New vehicle financing will continue to lead the market share in next 5 years. Pre-owned car financing shall enhance owing to rising government initiatives.
- The share of multi finance companies has been projected to incline over the coming years. As compared to the banks, multi-finance companies generate better returns and offer customized and innovative credit products. These products are more appealing to masses and banks cannot provide such products because of the size of operations and standardization involved with the size.
- Various Fintech start-ups are likely to penetrate the market in order to expand them within the Philippines auto financing sector.
Technological Advancement in the Philippines Financial Sector: Due to advances in technology, the market has become more efficient and competitive. Developments in financial technology has allowed for various improvements such as quick retrieval of documents, quicker transactions and customized services based on the customers past preferences. Motor vehicle financing has become seamless, fast and transparent leading to improved operations. As a result, a positive outlook can be expected out of Filipino auto finance market.
Rising Middle Class Population: The Philippines is one of the fastest growing economies and is witnessing a fast growing middle class which implies higher purchasing power and in turn growth in automobile sales. As a result of this, credit disbursement will increase as more people will become a part of the banking system. Also, banks and non-banks are targeting these segments in the most untapped areas, which will also result in steady increase in auto loan disbursements for these segments.
The recovering nature of the market has opened avenues for change in operating models, thereby laying huge potential for future growth. Operational precision, consolidated and synchronized compliance-controls amongst various analogous regulatory organizations, generalization and standardization bought in licensing and documentation and digitalization are some of the key changes expected in the coming five years.
Analysts at Ken Research in their latest publication "Philippines Auto Finance Market Outlook to 2023 – By Banks and NBFCs including Captive Units (Auto Loan Portfolio and Motor Cycle Loan Portfolio), By New and Used Motor Vehicles, By Motor Vehicle Financed (Passenger and Commercial Vehicles), By Loan Time Period" believe that the Philippines Auto Finance demand would grow in the near future by opting digitalization and market innovation, providing customized services, focusing towards marketing and promotion, providing commercial and used vehicle financing and other factors. The market is further anticipated to register a positive CAGR of 17% in terms of AUM during the forecasted period 2018-2023.
Key Segments Covered
By Type of Motor Vehicle Loans Provided By Banks and NBFCs
- Auto Loan Portfolio
- Motor Cycle Loan Portfolio
By Type of Motor Vehicle
- New Vehicle
- Pre-Owned Vehicles
By Type of Motor Vehicle Financed
- Passenger Vehicles
- Commercial Vehicles
By Time Period of Loan between New and Pre-Owned Motor Vehicles and
- One Year
- Two Year
- Three Year
- Four Year
- Five Years
By Vehicles Registered Under Various Regions
Key Target Audience
- Existing Auto Finance Companies
- Banks & Subsidiaries
- Auto OEM Captive Finance Companies
- Non Banking Financial Institutions
- New Market Entrants
- Automobile Financing Companies
- Government Organizations
- Automobile Associations
- Automobile Original Equipment Manufacturer
Time Period Captured in the Report:
- Historical Period: 2013-2018
- Forecast Period: 2018-2023
Key Companies Covered:
- Banking Institutions
- Non-Banks and Dealership Financing
Key Topics Covered in the Report
- Philippines Auto Finance Market Evolution
- Philippines Auto Finance Market Overview and Genesis
- Philippines Auto Finance Market Ecosystem, 2018
- Philippines Auto Finance Market Value Chain Analysis
- Philippines Auto Finance Market Size, 2013-2018
- Philippines Auto Finance Market Segmentation, 2013-2018
- Major Trends and Development in Philippines Auto Finance Market
- Regulatory Framework in the Philippines Auto Finance Market
- Snapshot on Philippines Automotive Sales And Manufacturing Market, 2013-2023
- Comparative Landscape in the Philippines Auto Finance Market
- Philippines Auto Finance Market Future Outlook and Projections, 2018-2023
- Analyst Recommendations for the Philippines Auto Finance Market
For more information on the market research report, please refer to the below link:
Other Related Reports:
The report provides a comprehensive analysis of Vietnam's Auto Finance Market including market evolution, overview, genesis, market size and market segmentations. Extensive focus has been placed in quantifying the market size of this industry by credit disbursed, auto loans outstanding and number of vehicles financed. The report covers aspects such as market segmentation (by loan tenure, type of vehicles and type of institutions) and snapshot on general automotive space in Vietnam. Competitive landscape of major players including Vietinbank, Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam, Vietnam International Bank, Saigon Hanoi Bank, Tien Phong Bank, FE Credit, Home Credit and HD Saison have been extensively covered mentioning company overview, major business strategies, USP, car finance delivered, products and services, market share, strengths, financials and various other parameters. Value chain analysis has been given prime importance covering role & nature of major entities along with mentioning the major vendor selection criteria and pain points. The report also covers future industry analysis (by credit disbursed and by auto loan outstanding), future market segmentation, SWOT analysis, growth opportunities, upcoming business models, government regulations and analyst recommendations. The report is useful for existing auto finance companies, potential entrants, investors and other stakeholders to align their market centric strategies according to ongoing and expected trends in the future.
The report provides a comprehensive analysis of Thailand's Auto Finance Market including market evolution, overview, genesis, market size and market segmentations. Extensive focus has been placed in quantifying the auto credit disbursed, auto loans outstanding and number of vehicles financed. The report covers aspects such as market segmentation (by loan tenure, type of vehicles, new and used cars and type of institutions) and snapshot on general automotive space in Thailand. Competitive landscape of major players including Thanachart Bank, Bank of Ayudhya, Siam Commercial Bank, Ayudhya Capital Auto Lease, Kasikorn Bank and TISCO Bank have been extensively covered. The report also covers future industry analysis (by credit disbursed and by auto loan outstanding), future market segmentation, SWOT analysis, growth opportunities, upcoming business models, government regulations and analyst recommendations.
The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the car finance market in Indonesia. The report covers aspects such as the market size of the Indonesia Car Finance market segmentation on the basis of type of car financed, tenure of loan and type of financial institution. The report also covers the competitive landscape, government regulations, customer preferences, and value chain analysis of the Indonesia Car Finance Market. In addition to this, the report also covers company profiles and product portfolio of major players. This report will help industry consultants, car finance providers, potential entrants and other stakeholders to align their market centric strategies according to the ongoing and expected trends in the future.
Ankur Gupta, Head Marketing
Ken Research Private Limited