Paris, France. December 11, 2019 – 06.00 PM CET– Pixium Vision (FR0011950641 - PIX), a bioelectronics company developing innovative bionic vision systems to enable patients who have lost their sight to lead more independent lives, announces its 2020 financial calendar*:
- 12th February, 2020 – Full year 2019 financial results
- 16th April, 2020 – Cash position of March 31st, 2020
- 28th May, 2020 – Annual General Shareholders’ Meeting
- 23rd July, 2020 – Half year 2020 financial results
- 22nd October, 2020 – Cash position of September 30th, 2020
- This financial calendar is for indicative purposes only. Pixium Vision may change the above dates if deemed necessary.
|Pixium Vision |
Chief Financial Officer
+33 1 76 21 47 68
|Media relations |
+33 6 27 74 74 49
|Investor relation |
+41 79 367 62 54
Pixium Vision is creating a world of bionic vision for those who have lost their sight, enabling them to regain visual perception and greater autonomy. Pixium Vision’s bionic vision systems are associated with a surgical intervention and a rehabilitation period. Prima System sub-retinal miniature photovoltaic wireless implant is in clinical testing for patients who have lost their sight due to outer retinal degeneration, initially for atrophic dry age-related macular degeneration (dry AMD). Pixium Vision collaborates closely with academic and research partners, including some of the most prestigious vision research institutions in the world, such as: Stanford University in California, Institut de la Vision in Paris, Moorfields Eye Hospital in London, Institute of Ocular Microsurgery (IMO) in Barcelona, University hospital in Bonn, and UPMC in Pittsburgh, PA. The company is EN ISO 13485 certified and qualifies as “Entreprise Innovante” by Bpifrance.
For more information : http://www.pixium-vision.com/fr