CFO of Power Integrations Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Sandeep Nayyar (insider trades) sold 20,000 shares of POWI on 07/30/2019 at an average price of $90.5 a share. The total sale was $1.8 million.
Power Integrations Inc designs, develops and markets analog, mixed-signal integrated circuits, and other electronic components and circuitry used in power conversion. The company's product is used in converting electricity. Power Integrations Inc has a market cap of $2.66 billion; its shares were traded at around $90.55 with a P/E ratio of 45.71 and P/S ratio of 6.82. The dividend yield of Power Integrations Inc stocks is 0.74%. Power Integrations Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 1.30% over the past five years. GuruFocus has detected 4 severe warning signs with Power Integrations Inc. .
CFO Recent Trades:
- CFO Sandeep Nayyar sold 20,000 shares of POWI stock on 07/30/2019 at the average price of $90.5. The price of the stock has increased by 0.06% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- VP of Technology, Engineering Radu Barsan sold 188 shares of POWI stock on 07/31/2019 at the average price of $93.5. The price of the stock has decreased by 3.16% since.
- VP Corporate Development Clifford Walker sold 10,000 shares of POWI stock on 07/30/2019 at the average price of $86.62. The price of the stock has increased by 4.54% since.
For the complete insider trading history of POWI, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 9 Warning Signs with POWI. Click here to check it out.
- POWI 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of POWI
- Peter Lynch Chart of POWI