April 3 (Reuters) - The following are the top stories in the Financial Times. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* Trump ready to tackle North Korea alone — FT exclusive. http://on.ft.com/2o0ydTL
* Help wanted: UK seeks consultancies to work on Brexit. http://on.ft.com/2o0svBc
* Gibraltar tensions bubble over into British war talk. http://on.ft.com/2o0yne1
* U.S. President Donald Trump in an interview with the Financial Times said that the U.S. will take actions to eliminate the nuclear threat from North Korea unless China puts more pressure on Pyongyang.
* The Department for Exiting the EU is looking for a consultancy to help them coordinate the next stage of Brexit planning.
* Theresa May would go to war with Spain to defend Gibraltar, a former Conservative leader said as tension flare between the two countries over the future of Gibraltar. (Compiled by Parikshit Mishra in Bengaluru; Editing by Sandra Maler)