April 10 (Reuters) - The following are the top stories in the Financial Times. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* China offers concessions to avert trade war with U.S. http://on.ft.com/2oniaQ4
* U.S. ramps up pressure on Russia over Syrian conflict. http://on.ft.com/2onwW9n
* Egyptian church blasts kill at least 44 people. http://on.ft.com/2onspUx
* China is said to offer the U.S. better access to financial sector investments and better market access for U.S. beef exports to help avert a trade war.
* U.S. military strikes against Syria over its alleged use of chemical weapons are a warning to other nations, including North Korea, that "a response is likely" if they pose a danger, U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said on Sunday.
* At least 44 people were killed in Egypt in bomb attacks at the cathedral of the Coptic Pope and another church on Palm Sunday, prompting anger and fear among Christians and leading to troop deployments and the declaration of a three-month state of emergency. (Compiled by Parikshit Mishra in Bengaluru; Editing by Sandra Maler)