April 17 (Reuters) - The following are the top stories in the Financial Times. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* Erdogan claims narrow victory in Turkish referendum. http://on.ft.com/2oNwYaU
* London battles to keep hold of two main EU agencies. http://on.ft.com/2oNJsiE
* Airbus sued by dismissed middlemen following fraud inquiry. http://on.ft.com/2oNAths
* President Tayyip Erdogan declared victory in a referendum on Sunday to grant him sweeping powers in the biggest overhaul of modern Turkish politics, but opponents said the vote was marred by irregularities and they would challenge its result.
* Britain's brexit secretary, David Davis, said that Britain does not accept that the European Banking Authority or the European Medicines Agency will have to move from London's Canary Wharf.
* Airbus said in its 2016 annual report that it is being sued by consultants and middlemen who were dismissed as part of a compliance review initiated following fraud investigations around the world. (Compiled by Parikshit Mishra in Bengaluru; Editing by Peter Cooney)